Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://old.reddit.com/r/project1999..._times_on_p99/

There ya go, ya fucking crybaby. hahahaha
Show the rest of the conversation, pussy. I never messaged you. I'm sitting here minding my own business for 2-3 hours when you randomly message me cursing me out for killing a mob that wasn't even part of your camp and then tried to bully me into leaving the zone. A level 50 druid cursing a level 30 Shaman out over Deputy Felp.

Of all the people I mentioned, you were literally the worst. You left after throwing a tantrum and logged on multiple alts to bypass the ignore feature to continue harassing me. Dolly came and took that camp by the way. Like I said, I never wanted it, I simply wanted you to leave me the fuck alone.

Typical George Zimmerman. You start drama with other people and then cry like a little bitch when they put you on your ass.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAHHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHH
Old 07-20-2020, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, I'm just making this up? I wonder how I know that your alts name is Freebace? Which by the way, I never petition anyone, but I'm going to make an exception and petition that name. You're welcome.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

These threads go the same way a prophecy does.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These threads go the same way a prophecy does.
It's pretty obvious what's up but I'll let him have his fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2020, 09:57 PM
Sarnak

Have the greenies gotten to Hitler yet in this thread?
I was too lazy to click thru 11 pages of Solyent server.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have the greenies gotten to Hitler yet in this thread?
I was too lazy to click thru 11 pages of Solyent server.
nah this thread is boring now. just grown ass men calling each other pussies and incels etc. there hasn't been a clever post in the last several pages.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah this thread is boring now. just grown ass men calling each other pussies and incels etc. there hasn't been a clever post in the last several pages.
please point me to a clever post anywhere in this thread
Old 07-20-2020, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Omg that’s who OP is? And he said people like him and that everyone else is toxic? Lmao

And then he responds to you the way he did in this thread after claiming everyone else on the server is terrible? Dude has issues.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg that’s who OP is? And he said people like him and that everyone else is toxic? Lmao

And then he responds to you the way he did in this thread after claiming everyone else on the server is terrible? Dude has issues.
Yes, the level 50 Druid who tried to bully multiple level 30s out of a zone while violating the FTE is attacking me after I shamed him for it. What a shocking revelation.
Closed Thread