Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Banned

Why does anyone cite their education and amazing credentials when they are completely unrelated to MRNA therapy? The spiral of intellectual shaming is very obvious and almost like a self hugging psychological technique.

I have remained unvaxxed and untested during this entire ordeal. I will not forget how people were trying to label me and my family for being resolute. To demean people further by pretending you are part of a superior ruling caste because of your education and income is just one of the most insulting and pathetic things.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does anyone cite their education and amazing credentials when they are completely unrelated to MRNA therapy?
Because they are either politically motivated (the entire COVID thing was) if outside the medical field (they want rigged mail in elections) or they are in the medical field and receive big cash bonuses (look it up) for pushing the shots on toddlers and pregnant mothers.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(look it up)
i am well informed of all the root explanations that actually make sense. Money incentives, political motivations, personal conviction ect. Yet those are never cited; Its always turned into a form of socio-stigmata as they reveal their superior education, social status and income to somehow propagate their view amongst the rabble.

Its utterly pathetic. If someone said, " I got paid $1000 per toddler " I would have more respect than someone just uttering random personal achievements.

I makes me recall,

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”

From the viewpoint of someone aware of this, obviously having taken place in history, but unable to comprehend themselves are being " Taken unawares " The bias is confounding and its hard to believe there is someone inside thinking these thoughts.

Its scary to contemplate the emptiness inside people sometimes.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Banned

You can buy off a scientist just like you can buy off a politician.

The problem is, the truth always comes out. Watch all those soccer players drop on the field.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:31 PM
Banned

I am not really talking about someone being paid off, as they have a reason. Or someone being intimidated, as they have a reason. Its more the miasma of arrogance surrounded the servants of the rulers as they cite personal merit as a blind cover for any opposition. More akin to a feudal lord slapping a servant for looking at him, that sort of folly.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:49 PM
Banned

Red face

💉💉💉💉💉

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2022, 09:10 PM
Banned

That was global warming ;3
Old 09-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was global warming ;3
Lol, knew I liked you
Old 09-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me this, do you recommend the shot to pregnant women?

Have you heard of the successful multi million dollar lawsuits against people forcing the shots?
Recommend, yes. Forcing things I don't agree with. I'd rather compel with education.