Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

billions of money just up in smoke going to the rich in the last few years, I dont want to just live in that country, that's bullshit, we should be arresting people.

@steve bannon if youre trolling these boards for new campaign ideas, start now by outing the biggest offenders of PPE loan and stimmulus abusers, name and shame them, then in 2024 run a campaign that says you'll hang them.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Rich people fucking over the poor has been going on since one ape realized that shiny rocks had intrinsic value over the dull rocks.

you can't change that, what you can do is continue to vote with your wallet. Ignore the globalist machine and do your best to buy local, keeping your money in the local economy. Sourcing your food from farmers markets, etc.

most people aren't gonna do this so it won't slow the globalist machine, but you will know that your dinner came from the county that you live in, and not mexico or china.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
billions of money just up in smoke going to the rich in the last few years, I dont want to just live in that country, that's bullshit, we should be arresting people.

@steve bannon if youre trolling these boards for new campaign ideas, start now by outing the biggest offenders of PPE loan and stimmulus abusers, name and shame them, then in 2024 run a campaign that says you'll hang them.
PPP good though. We'd be in big trouble if they hadn't done that.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PPP good though. We'd be in big trouble if they hadn't done that.
there was no reason to prevent people from going to work to begin with, NONE. They ass raped the economy because the orange man came out of no where and fucked over their Agenda 22 plans.

If the globalists weren't such piss poor little bitch losers they would have just dealt with Trump and got back to work after his admin, but instead those pedo bitches cried and thny released a bioweapon on the entire world.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there was no reason to prevent people from going to work to begin with, NONE. They ass raped the economy because the orange man came out of no where and fucked over their Agenda 22 plans.

If the globalists weren't such piss poor little bitch losers they would have just dealt with Trump and got back to work after his admin, but instead those pedo bitches cried and thny released a bioweapon on the entire world.
A bioweapon being released is a good reason though?
Old 03-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bioweapon being released is a good reason though?
Good enough reason for open warfare in U.S. cities, yes.

Human beings can only be pushed so far. The only thing that is holding this nation together is the absolute plethora of entertainment. The romans understood this:

Quote:
pānis et circēnsēs
Quote:
Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt - Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis
When the power goes out and they can't stream netflix, then shit is gonna get real.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I legit want to ukraine this country when I read about these corporations and the profits they made during the pandemic, and continue to while we stress about inflation.

why do you people bicker when you're getting raped like that? Look at gravy, he'd rather just bitch about partisan elections than raid the capitol for this shit

I say occupy wall street raid the capitol again and jail the rich and hang the politicians who disagree from their ankles in the city square.
Will conservatives have a Summer of Love or will they be too busy working to start the fires?

Will the blue version of Jan 6 feature people going home after being assisted by the guards?

Will we get to rub our wrists like Pelosi?
Old 03-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the power goes out and they can't stream netflix, then shit is gonna get real.
I keep seeing this repeated, "Americans are too comfy to revolt" but I have to ask which political groups in history get a hard on for these. High fuel prices, high entertainment prices, high home prices, high food prices.. I mean surely they will get fed up anytime now.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep seeing this repeated, "Americans are too comfy to revolt" but I have to ask which political groups in history get a hard on for these. High fuel prices, high entertainment prices, high home prices, high food prices.. I mean surely they will get fed up anytime now.
as long as the screens keep on streaming, Americans will stay home and smoke pot.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
as long as the screens keep on streaming, Americans will stay home and smoke pot.
over doing what?