Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how our current GOP just signed an executive order to give guns to the mentally ill than whants to make sure health providers and insurance companies can discriminate against the "mentally" ill.

Fuck daywolf and his ilk.
you should be happy that you can still get a gun, then.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's interesting how the progressives quickly forget that the GOP just had an internal civil war, and the establishment lost. Yet in the Demoncrat party the establishment won (then lost). And still the GOP is far from united, it can't, and it shouldn't, not until the establishment RINO's leave the party and sign up with their true party, the Demoncrat party controlled by the establishment progressives. Yes, both parties have those types, and traitors one and all they be. Globalism is a scourge.
How long until Trump signs the order for the invasion of Iran? Iran did just stop using the dollar for oil trade.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long until Trump signs the order for the invasion of Iran? Iran did just stop using the dollar for oil trade.
We're not going to invade Iran, I'm sure of it. HRC would have, fur sure, and on Russia too, but otherwise not going to happen. Trump wont risk Israel, there are no side-door entrances going on with this administration as with the last. But what is going to happen though, Iran is going to stay in Syria (Putin and Netanyahu met yesterday to try to defuse that), the base near Lebanon currently, while their ISIS forces in Damascus. They are all already on the border with Israel, waiting for more to join them. Once they are all together ready to invade, poof, we see what a neutronic war looks like via the Samson Option. Bookmark this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Banned

you can identify a serious thinker by how often they refer to the opposition party as demons
Old 03-11-2017, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can identify a serious thinker by how often they refer to the opposition party as demons
It's all that sweet sweet soul cooking going on over there along with chicken dinners Moloch style. I guess it's just the place to be on a black sabbath.

As for the Samson Option, seems the only logical scenario where Israel and the region survives. Well most of he region anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't think it intentional by Trump though, it's just the obvious outcome of him not pushing the button. And likely, pushing the button on Iran would result in a world conflict, with Fukushima x100 as no one is hardly left to shut down the reactors - Unless it's a zombie apocalypse, they aaaalways figure out how to shut them cores down somehow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps. still never been a Repub, both are "opposition parties" to me.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Banned

At first I was pretty concerned about a war in Iran...but lets face it, Trump would never get away with it. Unless Iran bombed the shit out of Israel or something crazy. Even then he would get flak for it.

Bush had public opinion on his side. We had a massive terror attack and knew nothing about the middle east (except a small minority). The public probably wouldn't fall for it again.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not going to invade Iran, I'm sure of it. HRC would have, fur sure, and on Russia too, but otherwise not going to happen. Trump wont risk Israel, there are no side-door entrances going on with this administration as with the last. But what is going to happen though, Iran is going to stay in Syria (Putin and Netanyahu met yesterday to try to defuse that), the base near Lebanon currently, while their ISIS forces in Damascus. They are all already on the border with Israel, waiting for more to join them. Once they are all together ready to invade, poof, we see what a neutronic war looks like via the Samson Option. Bookmark this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
It's all that sweet sweet soul cooking going on over there along with chicken dinners Moloch style. I guess it's just the place to be on a black sabbath.

As for the Samson Option, seems the only logical scenario where Israel and the region survives. Well most of he region anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't think it intentional by Trump though, it's just the obvious outcome of him not pushing the button. And likely, pushing the button on Iran would result in a world conflict, with Fukushima x100 as no one is hardly left to shut down the reactors - Unless it's a zombie apocalypse, they aaaalways figure out how to shut them cores down somehow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps. still never been a Repub, both are "opposition parties" to me.

Yes daywolf posts! Delicious. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, friend, welcome back.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So what do you think the liklihood of the USA giving Iran the Gaddafi treatment (Obama's way of handling those who decided to not use the dollar for oil)? Or maybe this administration goes full blown Monroe doctrine and stabalizes Venezuela?
Old 03-12-2017, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what do you think the liklihood of the USA giving Iran the Gaddafi treatment (Obama's way of handling those who decided to not use the dollar for oil)? Or maybe this administration goes full blown Monroe doctrine and stabalizes Venezuela?
Same as my previous post. We won't invade, wont assassinate, likely not any large scale currency wars or such. Likely the diplomatic approach with a gotcha play of some sort as he's more famous for doing. Hard to say what he will do compared to wont do.

You may not know it, but Iran switched on the missile defense shield last week which they bought from Russia a couple years back. Additionally, we are now boots on the ground in Syria working with the Syrian govt to weed out isis. That means we are coordinating with the Russians which are coordinating with the Iranians ... well to some degree, they seem more concerned with the southern border.

It's not a happy spot though, still US - Russian tensions due to Crimea. Russia wants to keep, Trump says no-no. Russia not liking that so much since Crimea has been a part of Russia since before the American Revolution, me luv u long time, I guess. Then there are still those US/NATO troops building on the Russian border, Poland etc. The middle-east is likely the next big hot-spot though, while the NATO position in Europe could stand as a deterrent for Russian involvement just as was achieved during the Israeli 6-day war with the US - Russian standoff.

But likely something will happen, and Russia will get involved if Iran decides to move. Maybe economic collapse... hmm.. which is a globalist time bomb as I've mentioned before, inevitable. Depends what happens between now and May, many possibilities. Well May and through the summer months, but May Day has always been a big thing for certain countries and their timing for starting big wars.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

So continuing what Obama started with a srict, lengthy, diplomatic approach towards dealing with Iran and Russia? So more of the status quo?