Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2022, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, there was what, title 48 due to covid concerns that restricted waiting in here, I believe that was a wait in Mexico policy. That’s about to be removed, because as we all know, Putin cured covid

It’s catch and release season, and immigrants know it
No it did. Although who knows if Mexico will mistreat them and how much they'll demand we pay for them managing it for us.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it did. Although who knows if Mexico will mistreat them and how much they'll demand we pay for them managing it for us.
You can always keep them in your house. But make sure they make it to their asylum court case [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2022, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can always keep them in your house. But make sure they make it to their asylum court case [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
? It probably opens USA to restitutional judgements in international court as the potential abuse takes place under our auspices. And buddy we don't control those courts!

Anyway, do you consider Mexico a 'safe' country?
Old 03-20-2022, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
? It probably opens USA to restitutional judgements in international court as the possible Mexican abuse takes place under our auspices. And buddy we don't control those courts!

Anyway, do you consider Mexico a 'safe' country?
Bro do you consider Chicago and Detroit "safe cities'?

I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are safe. They can all go there instead of illegally crossing our border. Problem solved.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro do you consider Chicago and Detroit "safe cities'?

I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are safe. They can all go there instead of illegally crossing our border. Problem solved.
I don't think anyone is being politically(etc) persecuted in those cities.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:45 PM
Banned

Bad countries are bad. USA can’t fix the world

Your house is safer than Mexico, how many do you want to house? Maybe we can use your utopia’s infinite resource generator to build huge, covid free structures to house them in a loving way and ensure they get to a prompt asylum hearing?

Then again, why don’t we just use your infinite resource generator to fix their home countries?
Old 03-20-2022, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bad countries are bad. USA can’t fix the world

Your house is safer than Mexico, how many do you want to house? Maybe we can use your utopia’s infinite resource generator to build huge, covid free structures to house them in a loving way and ensure they get to a prompt asylum hearing?

Then again, why don’t we just use your infinite resource generator to fix their home countries?
Growth is growth man. If you want to describe immigration as an infinite resource generator, I'm not inclined to disagree.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Growth is growth man. If you want to describe immigration as an infinite resource generator, I'm not inclined to disagree.
Until then it’s your house. And keep a good eye on them, because a huge amount don’t show up for their hearing
Old 03-20-2022, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Mexico routinely gets dunked on by the cartels, it would be a real stretch to say it's safe.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mexico routinely gets dunked on by the cartels, it would be a real stretch to say it's safe.
I never said Mexico was safe. Parts of Mexico are pretty safe. I’ve been to Rocky point like 10 times now, going back again this year. I fucking love it there

I’m saying because respurces aren’t infinite except in your fantasy, we have to work with what we’ve got
Closed Thread