Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't care, neither of you did until you left TMO and started selling your gear.

You only bring it up when you aren't getting your way.
I have a fuck with me ill fuck with you attitude yes thats correct. I was removed from tmo i didnt leave on my own accord. And i still dont care im just having fun watching u guys defend this ,and posting the opposing viewpoint.. i mean hell rogue epic lulz! It took my alt aprox 10 hrs played time from start to finish.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a fuck with me ill fuck with you attitude yes thats correct. I was removed from tmo i didnt leave on my own accord. And i still dont care im just having fun watching u guys defend this ,and posting the opposing viewpoint.. i mean hell rogue epic lulz! It took my alt aprox 10 hrs played time from start to finish.
If i let you back in tmo will you calm the fuck down
Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

holy lol is mantel who I think it is?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Yes.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy lol is mantel who I think it is?
Mantel is Slapen and LordFresh is Minten. I think.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't care, neither of you did until you left TMO and started selling your gear.

You only bring it up when you aren't getting your way.
nah, slapen brought up this whole thing because TMO bashed him in public. You even going as far as to start a thread about it.

Tiggles you cant say you just killed a mob and thats how u got the note. Rogean just told the entire server you guys were being shadey about it, dropping it on the group to pick it up seconds later.. Just man up and admit it... I mean this post was you admitting it on your private forums and if you go back and read your first couple of posts you sound like a lieing retard. You said you were joking about it and trolling your guild - now you say you did it but it really isnt that bad. Why deny it if it isnt that bad dude.?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Kobold

Btw I again want to add almost no one in TMO knew about tiggles epic shit. I know exactly who knew about it and it was just 1 or 2 peeps which may or may not still even play. So this rant is on big QF no one else. I totally understand why they would bash me because they "thought" i was making shit up, when in fact i was not. I only respond to a thread when i was called in RL and told people talking shit about me. Ps sorry for spelling i read forums on my droid razx.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah, slapen brought up this whole thing because TMO bashed him in public. You even going as far as to start a thread about it.

Tiggles you cant say you just killed a mob and thats how u got the note. Rogean just told the entire server you guys were being shadey about it, dropping it on the group to pick it up seconds later.. Just man up and admit it... I mean this post was you admitting it on your private forums and if you go back and read your first couple of posts you sound like a lieing retard. You said you were joking about it and trolling your guild - now you say you did it but it really isnt that bad. Why deny it if it isnt that bad dude.?
I started a thread because it was interesting. I was let down then, now it's been so long it doesn't really matter, I suppose that is why Rogean even posted anything about it.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I've been in the same room as Uthgaard.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been in the same room as Uthgaard.
did he drop anything on the ground?

hehe

<3 pickles... WTB DA back

also thought this was good.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...3&postcount=89
Closed Thread