Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

someone mad they aren't allowed into teradise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2014, 09:50 AM
Banned

lol chuck add's me to it whenever i log on aim. i never asked to be in that room. i think he does it to make you all mad.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you guilded with him for over a year while he was doing this? Also zerging harder than nihilum? The guild had at times 55+ people for raids. This is probably why you're under employed, because you're dumb as fuck. Also no one likes you 8)
I reported him to the gms several times during my tenure in Azrael.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Default (Rogean) How Lite boxes on red99 and avoids detection

my first petition ever created 8]. Funny how you cry about them zerging in this thread cus they demolished dat ass but you turn around and try to defend the size of their zerg when it is time to attack me.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Banned

no, chuck adds you to riffraff

NOT teradise
Old 08-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Banned

i was in teradise a few times, then i get kicked. but i never asked to be in either.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Banned

lol look how u nerds all flock to each others defense it so funny.

colgate afraid to duel jibeknn, but not afraid to forum quest against ole lion 2 on 1.

BIG TOUGH GUYS
Old 08-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you believe hes back in, you are special.
WTF are you talking about Lite wanted to re-inv Agatha a month ago, he kept asking everyone in TS and they all said no.

Lite only cares about pixels, if it was solely up to him Agatha would be in AZ.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Syft spitting the truth on this one. Lite confirmed worse than Nizzar for the box. Instead of a guy who RMT'd maybe two or more times, perhaps even occasionally has been replaced by a guy who is zerging even harder and has cheated (2 boxing/ghosting/exploiting) EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY he has ever played here. good work
LOL cmon lets not lie Nizzar was RMT'ing the fuck outa this server. He exploited mobs, he trained, he account stripped with Tune using mobile tether to hide his IP. He used MQ, guy was dirty as fuck.

Lite is just a whiny pixel whore carebear, who used the I'm a PvP'er excuse to cry over pixels he didn't have access too.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL cmon lets not lie Nizzar was RMT'ing the fuck outa this server. He exploited mobs, he trained, he account stripped with Tune using mobile tether to hide his IP. He used MQ, guy was dirty as fuck.

Lite is just a whiny pixel whore carebear, who used the I'm a PvP'er excuse to cry over pixels he didn't have access too.
I honestly never witnessed any of it during my time in the guild, but it obviously happened. I DID however witness Lite cheating on the daily.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly never witnessed any of it during my time in the guild, but it obviously happened. I DID however witness Lite cheating on the daily.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread