Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

You edited in "find one example". You quoted me without the edit I made. You then used this as an example that I "couldn't find one example". Now you are projecting your own malevolence onto me.

You stealth edit to trick people (Well, nobody is going to buy it, anyway.). Nothing more.

Should I go through that infamous thread and take out every specific example of where you call people trolls? You kept copy-pasting the same post where people "should ignore the trolls", which consisted of more than 10 people.

"MEGA YIKES!"
Old 02-27-2024, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You edited in "find one example". You quoted me without the edit I made. You then used this as an example that I "couldn't find one example". Now you are projecting your own malevolence onto me.

You stealth edit to trick people (Well, nobody is going to buy it, anyway.). Nothing more.

Should I go through that infamous thread and take out every specific example of where you call people trolls? You kept copy-pasting the same post where people "should ignore the trolls", which consisted of more than 10 people.

"MEGA YIKES!"
As you can see, Gloomlord is clearly delusional. He has no evidence to explain why I edit my posts, and is simply making things up to feed his fantasies. His constant attacks on me are a clear explaination as to why I edit my posts. He simply can't see that he is the one in the wrong here.

He still hasn't found a post, because he knows that you can go backwards from the post to see why the posters in question were called trolls.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Who are you talking to, exactly? Nobody is believing you, you realise this?

Also, if your edits somehow were not manipulative, then you need to let people know that you edited. You're a "good man", right?

You can redeem yourself, DSM. Isn't that what you keep telling me?
Old 02-27-2024, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you talking to, exactly? Nobody is believing you, you realise this?

Also, if your edits somehow were not manipulative, then you need to let people know that you edited. You're a "good man", right?

You can redeem yourself, DSM. Isn't that what you keep telling me?
The forum has a feature where you can see past edits. If you think I am trying to edit posts before that occurs to manipulate others, that is just silly. I edit my posts to make them more clear. It isn't my fault the forums have a delay on the edit history feature.

Please stop spamming threads with your delusions about me. You can indeed redeem yourself by stopping this childish behavior.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

We all know there's a window of time to edit a post before the forum recognises it and notifies at the bottom of a post. If you know this, then stop doing this and alert people to your edits. It's not difficult, DSM.It is your fault. Stop making excuses.

We know you do it because you are immoral. As if that wasn't clearly obvious years ago...
Old 02-27-2024, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We all know there's a window of time to edit a post before the forum recognises it and notifies at the bottom of a post. If you know this, then stop doing this and alert people to your edits. It's not difficult, DSM.It is your fault. Stop making excuses.

We know you do it because you are immoral. As if that wasn't clearly obvious years ago...
Glad we can agree that the forum has the previous edits history feature. Please look to it if you want to see past edits. Assuming malice for no logical reason is delusional.

Learn to not attack others, and perhaps people will be willing to have a discussion to clarify their points. As it stands, trolls like yourself simply want to twist other people's words. Therefore, edits are necessary to protect against that. You are the problem, and need to fix yourself first.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Why do you keep talking as though some invisible audience trusts you and your behaviour?

Nobody is going to buy that you edit to protect yourself. Nobody.

And you are doing the classic narcissistic tactic of projecting your own evil onto others. As if we needed more evidence that you deserve to be banned at this point.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why do you keep talking as though some invisible audience trusts you and your behaviour?

Nobody is going to buy that you edit to protect yourself. Nobody.

And you are doing the classic narcissistic tactic of projecting your own evil onto others. As if we needed more evidence that you deserve to be banned at this point.
He still hasn't found a single post where I called someone a troll for no reason. He doesn't realize that his ideas about me are delusions.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Let's humour you for a moment and say Troxx is a troll...

Whenever someone gets pissed off with you, you call them a "troll". Every.Single.Time.

The word legitimately has no meaning anymore. What is a "troll" other than a person getting exasperated with your behaviour?
Notice how I said you call them a troll when they get fed up with you? I never said you call them a troll for no reason.

You're trying to pull out the most desperate and sleazy tactics imaginable, but they're all failing, DSM.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Notice how I said you call them a troll when they get fed up with you? I never said you call them a troll for no reason.

You're trying to pull out the most desperate and sleazy tactics imaginable, but they're all failing, DSM.
So now you admit they were trolling, and thus calling them a troll was justified. The reason why they are trolling is irrelevant to the fact that they are trolling or have a pattern of trolling behavior.