Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Kobold

Yikes this guy is obsessed with BDA.

Totally normal.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

A RL friend and I were considering coming back and playing our blue toons. Friend reinstalled and logs in his former BDA warrior and finds him stripped. Fortunately Ive never given out my info nor guilded myself with these scumbags, but the entire experience is a reminder of why this place blows and why we left.

I applaud the efforts of the project but mechanics and aesthetics aside the worst part about classic EQ was how cancerous the guild scene was. Longer variance is a great deterrent. Perhaps we will pop back in once some of these guys start dying from neglect and sedentary diseases.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A RL friend and I were considering coming back and playing our blue toons. Friend reinstalled and logs in his former BDA warrior and finds him stripped. Fortunately Ive never given out my info nor guilded myself with these scumbags, but the entire experience is a reminder of why this place blows and why we left.

I applaud the efforts of the project but mechanics and aesthetics aside the worst part about classic EQ was how cancerous the guild scene was. Longer variance is a great deterrent. Perhaps we will pop back in once some of these guys start dying from neglect and sedentary diseases.
so I heard about this when I logged on today, I'd never heard of the guy that got stripped but after he went ballistic in EC screaming an officer sent him a tell, we asked him who he had shared his info with, his response was "uhh maybe chest or something??"

that sounds like me, stripping accounts
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Dude will just go back to killing it in RL. Enjoy your pixels. We aint even mad bro why you frontin.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude will just go back to killing it in RL. Enjoy your pixels. We aint even mad bro why you frontin.
I'm sorry your friend shared his account with some random person that took his stuff. Not sure why you're trying to drag me into it.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

What was the warriors name? I'll throw him a few coppers get him started out toward success.

PS been in BDA three years and have only given my main info to like 2 people that I've cybored with. Don't be stupid and your account should remain safe, regardless of guild affiliation.

Pps don't trust BDA they are cheating, two boxing, rotation busting, still wipimg to trakanon losers.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sorry for your friend. Sadly when you raid with BDA the pixels awarded by the loot council are only "on loan" until you leave the guild (or go inactive in this case).

There's still a small ray of light for the server but not with BDA.

Still "community building" though, right guys? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2016, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Do you think chest personally supervised the stripping or conducted it himself?

Looking for more detail if possible.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-23-2016, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so I heard about this when I logged on today, I'd never heard of the guy that got stripped but after he went ballistic in EC screaming an officer sent him a tell, we asked him who he had shared his info with, his response was "uhh maybe chest or something??"

that sounds like me, stripping accounts
Looks like a BDA officer already investigated and got us the details.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-23-2016, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like a BDA officer already investigated and got us the loot.
We in BDA kill so little we resort to stripping anon people to gear up officer alts

More news at 11