Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 09:07 PM
Banned

I think Trump is totally working for the dems. Wall is going to go up. Republican party demonized. Wall is going to be on going political issue the dems outrage over but do nothing about even with a majority.

I say we just give Trump every thing he wants. Obummer care repeal. No trannies in military. And his religious freedom executive orders. Wall.

It will do this country a world of good if we stop bitching about this shit and using it as an excuse to back retarded shitty ass politicians.
Old 01-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Trump is totally working for the dems. Wall is going to go up. Republican party demonized. Wall is going to be on going political issue the dems outrage over but do nothing about even with a majority.

I say we just give Trump every thing he wants. Obummer care repeal. No trannies in military. And his religious freedom executive orders. Wall.

It will do this country a world of good if we stop bitching about this shit and using it as an excuse to back retarded shitty ass politicians.

Right?! Let King Ecgbert of North Umbria have his ice cream!
Old 01-19-2019, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

my steel stocks are going to skyrocket if this steel barrier does go up

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

SC is really off his meds today.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SC is really off his meds today.
What can I say? I'm taking a victory lap.

Mueller demolished Buzzfeed's bombshell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What can I say? I'm taking a victory lap.

Mueller demolished Buzzfeed's bombshell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when Mueller demolishes the legitimacy of Trump's presidency?
Old 01-20-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when Mueller demolishes the legitimacy of Trump's presidency?
I wouldn't get your hopes up

Especially when you're relying on Buzzfeed hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop - it's just too funny

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know why you think I care about the BuzzFeed article. I didn't post anything about it, I didn't read it, I don't care. I just want you to be ready to apologize to everyone for being an asshole for the last three years for no reason other than your blind devotion to a criminal liar.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't know why you think I care about the BuzzFeed article. I didn't post anything about it, I didn't read it, I don't care. I just want you to be ready to apologize to everyone for being an asshole for the last three years for no reason other than your blind devotion to a criminal liar.
Will you apologize that the Left mindlessly reports fake news to try to bring down Trump?

Mueller, of all people, smacked you guys down hahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-20-2019, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Hey, if Mueller's report comes out and it exonerates Trump I'll eat crow. But I find the likelihood extremely low. At best he was completely ignorant that everyone around him was a criminal and collaborating with a foreign government to alter the course of our elections. At worse he was actively involved in the same plot. Either way, that should disqualify him from leading this country by any reasonable metric.
Closed Thread