Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so. Still don't see how it makes Jeremy a comic genius. Must be me though, I'm sure you're right.
one day you'll no longer be blinded by that closet door and all will be clear.

maybe.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

"Trolling" has become the go-to excuse for idiots everywhere. Get caught being a douchebag? Claim it was a troll. Behave like a toddler and have it exposed? Claim it was a clever troll. The more idiotic you become, the more genius the troll. It's like some kind of reverse intellect. It's a panacea excuse for those would lead us to the world of Idiocracy. At least with these people believing they are clever, they announce their trolling to the world, as some kind of badge of honor. This help us weed out such individuals before their disease can infect too many.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Trolling" has become the go-to excuse for idiots everywhere. Get caught being a douchebag? Claim it was a troll. Behave like a toddler and have it exposed? Claim it was a clever troll. The more idiotic you become, the more genius the troll. It's like some kind of reverse intellect. It's a panacea excuse for those would lead us to the world of Idiocracy. At least with these people believing they are clever, they announce their trolling to the world, as some kind of badge of honor. This help us weed out such individuals before their disease can infect too many.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

172 posts about "stealing" rechargeable items on vendors... must be BLUE!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Newsflash: TMO takes this game too seriously. Who would have thought this was true of people who sit on a spawn point for 48 hours waiting for pixels?
Who sits on spawns anymore?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I said I'm down to give it a go, just not now. I don't claim to be some "hacker." I am however a skilled developer with some decent TCP/IP experience and knowledge of the eqemu client/server interface. I might be wrong - what I suggest is possible might be pretty unfeasible because I'm overlooking something - but I think I can do it. When I make my attempt I will write up a detailed and technical account of what I tried and you tell me if I'm bluffing or not.
I would like to see the report too if you don't mind. If it is any good, you could be on my CTF team. ^_^

Quote:
I am inclined to agree. Trolling used to be a technique back in the day of BBSs to see if new accounts were patrons or just new people, but nowadays, it just seems to be used as an excuse.

Anyway, the material in this thread is A+ grade. I enjoyed the good laugh. Many thanks to everyone involved! You are all beautiful people. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
172 posts about "stealing" rechargeable items on vendors... must be BLUE!
you mad 1 blue post in 1 day has as many responses as every posts on the red's first page put together. Sucks to have a actual community of people.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you mad 1 blue post in 1 day has as many responses as every posts on the red's first page put together. Sucks to have a actual community of people.
lol yea, I must be mad, MAD! pls keep entertaining me with those blue holier than thou tears! those posts here are hilarious !!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol yea, I must be mad, MAD! pls keep entertaining me with those blue holier than thou tears! those posts here are hilarious !!!!
Remind me how much pvp happens on a server that has more 10x more zones than players.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me how much pvp happens on a server that has more 10x more zones than players.
The most epic type of PvP..

Charles Hathcock on his own in the jungles of Vietnam kind of PvP. SEEK & destroy.
Closed Thread