Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't read through the language of the budget yet, but this wiretapping claim seems like a nice distraction if that is true Jarn.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/u...dget.html?_r=0

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 03-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

just want to point out, no matter which side of the wall you on, you gotta have a batting average IQ if you understood "Mexico will pay for the wall," as Pablo El Mexicano will write a check to Uncle Sam's incompetent staff and overpaid contractors. i mean I know trump is dumb, but we don't need to dement ourselves alongside him while discussing policy. I gonna go back to manipulating numbers that no one will ever care about and beseeching the liberating hand of a giant asteroid in her chariot calamity now.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just want to point out, no matter which side of the wall you on, you gotta have a batting average IQ if you understood "Mexico will pay for the wall," as Pablo El Mexicano will write a check to Uncle Sam's incompetent staff and overpaid contractors. i mean I know trump is dumb, but we don't need to dement ourselves alongside him while discussing policy. I gonna go back to manipulating numbers that no one will ever care about and praying for a giant asteroid now.
so when he said "mexico will pay for the wall", you should have understood that AKSHUALLY, 'murica will pay it BUT mexicans will pay it because of all the market shares they gonna lose in the building business.

Just like the "30 days plan to destroy isis" was 30 mercurian days, not earth days.. You silly goose. Oh and don't forget, it's not a muslim ban either.

Remember boys. Truth doesn't exist. Facts are irrelevant. Everything is an opinion. 2 + 2 = 5.

lulz
Old 03-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so when he said "mexico will pay for the wall", you should have understood that AKSHUALLY, 'murica will pay it BUT mexicans will pay it because of all the market shares they gonna lose in the building business.

Just like the "30 days plan to destroy isis" was 30 mercurian days, not earth days.. You silly goose. Oh and don't forget, it's not a muslim ban either.

Remember boys. Truth doesn't exist. Facts are irrelevant. Everything is an opinion. 2 + 2 = 5.
so you sayin you really did believe he meant Mexico was going to write checks to American contractors? ok, fair enough.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

im sorry that wasn't nice, i just frustrated and that argument is about as convincing as republican efforts to sell Sara Palin as an intelligent person.

it just not a good argument :c it fine to not like Trump or things he do, but bad arguments just dilute your message :c
Old 03-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you sayin you really did believe he meant Mexico was going to write checks to American contractors? ok, fair enough.
no i didn't, but i'm sure a lot of his voters did.

it seems to me that trump supporters are like "nah he didn't lie, he's just playing politics, that's what politicians do", and that's just shocking to me i guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 03-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Unrelated, but i lol'd:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 03-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
that argument is about as convincing as efforts to sell Sara Palin as an intelligent person :c
as convincing as selling Obama as the most smartest President evah
Old 03-18-2017, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as convincing as selling Obama as the most smartest President evah
I think its pretty dumb to argue Obama was not smart. Being smart doesn't make you a great president necessarily. But it should be pretty uncontroversial that Obama was quite a bit more intelligent than your average bear.

Reagan might have been the dumbest president in my life time. I think W. Bush wasn't exactly a genius -- but its overstated how stupid he was. A lot of it was just his dyslexia.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:33 AM
Banned

oh and Mexico is not going to pay for the wall in any real sense. Any trade concessions we get from then we will pay for in some other area.
Closed Thread