Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, you can choose to support a loser (lost popular vote twice) pedophile (objective fact). What does that say about you?
It would require me compounding mistakes on mistakes for me to fall to poverty.

It's been said over and over but how anyone calls this the most fair and honest election is just hilarious. Massive mail in voting, massive absentee balloting, major voting changes months before the election. Tons of people speaking up about issues they saw, video evidence of strange behavior.

I'm guessing I'm like a lot of Trump supporters in that we initially didn't like him like many, then as we saw he was treated and the lies that have been told about him over and over we were drawn to defend him. Four years of lies and misinformation against him, all while he did quite a few good objectively good things that get ignored. Middle East peace deals, not starting wars, solid economy. But this guys the devil? Ok ideologues, eat ass and good luck against us.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Banned

^^ Caroll's response:

"Nope, none of that is true, didn't read a word of your post, nor will I, and I pre-emptively refuse to consider any information I don't already agree with. I'm totally well-balanced and reasonable btw"
Old 12-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's been said over and over but how anyone calls this the most fair and honest election is just hilarious. Massive mail in voting, massive absentee balloting, major voting changes months before the election. Tons of people speaking up about issues they saw, video evidence of strange behavior.

I'm guessing I'm like a lot of Trump supporters in that we initially didn't like him like many, then as we saw he was treated and the lies that have been told about him over and over we were drawn to defend him. Four years of lies and misinformation against him, all while he did quite a few good objectively good things that get ignored. Middle East peace deals, not starting wars, solid economy. But this guys the devil? Ok ideologues, eat ass and good luck against us.

Peace deals?? Those were cease-fires and non-aggression pacts AT BEST in exchange for.... drum roll please!! Every single country that did that got a HUGE weapons contract from the USA.. imagine that...
Old 12-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can you prove any of your claims? 100+ lawsuits failed to prove anything and were laughed at and thrown out by Trump-appointed federal judges. Sorry you're stupid. Better luck next time, loser.

"Good luck against us."

You lost. You're a loser.
Last edited by Caroll; 12-05-2020 at 11:29 PM..
Old 12-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ Caroll's response:

"Nope, none of that is true, didn't read a word of your post, nor will I, and I pre-emptively refuse to consider any information I don't already agree with. I'm totally well-balanced and reasonable btw"
You're mad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peace deals?? Those were cease-fires and non-aggression pacts AT BEST in exchange for.... drum roll please!! Every single country that did that got a HUGE weapons contract from the USA.. imagine that...
They also enabled new trade between countries that desperately needed new trade. Those deals will help many impoverished people in the middle east. Weapons also enable nations to defend their sovereignty, they aren't just magically spooky bad things.

"Weapons contract" seems to be a go-to boogeyman for people on the left. Woah woah woah, did you say weapons contract? Everything relating to this is now bad!
Old 12-05-2020, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I really just find it baffling that somebody is so impervious to good-natured, honest attempts to discuss an issue. You are seething with hatred toward anybody who even has a hint of a right leaning perspective. It's creepy. I suppose we should make you personal dictator of the country, since you do not require any new information on any topic.

Three smiley faces in a row is also creepy and weird btw.

Also lol that it's now "100 lawsuits". Last time I thought it was 40. Now it's 100! Why not, who cares.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I really just find it baffling that somebody is so impervious to good-natured, honest attempts to discuss an issue. You are seething with hatred toward anybody who even has a hint of a right leaning perspective. It's creepy. I suppose we should make you personal dictator of the country, since you do not require any new information on any topic.

Three smiley faces in a row is also creepy and weird btw.

Also lol that it's now "100 lawsuits". Last time I thought it was 40. Now it's 100! Why not, who cares.
TLDR

You are so angry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Banned

Haha good lord.. seriously get help. Your tit-for-tat playground slapfight posts suck so bad
Old 12-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Haha good lord.. seriously get help. Your tit-for-tat playground slapfight posts suck so bad
Donald J. Trump lost the election to President-Elect Joseph R. Biden in the 2020 presidential election.
Closed Thread