Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 02:38 PM
Banned

Ya. Self mutilation can be bad. Satan had a hand in the path that I took.

G-d doesn't hate me and has provided ways for me to grow and seek comfort.

Transgender ideology may have evil and satanic influence within it. It may also be mixed with some good.

Transitioning may be within G-ds plan. G-d wants us to live. Help others of G-ds children. Not only to reproduce. G-d may save, help,, and assist those if us who are good anyway. Those of us who wish to live despite our circumstances. G-d can provide a way out of shame or a different path aside of shame for those who will transition.

G-d has definitely been there on my journey.

Thread got godwinned into tranny quest. R.i.p.

G-d's been on my side or I wouldn't be posting today or getting better again. Or I'm on G-d's side. More like it.
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 02:46 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. Self mutilation can be bad. Satan had a hand in the path that I took.

G-d doesn't hate me and has provided ways for me to grow and seek comfort.

Transgender ideology may have evil and satanic influence within it.

Transitioning may be within G-ds plan. G-d wants us to live. Not only to reproduce. G-d may save, help,, and assist those if us who are good anyway.

G-d has definitely been there on my journey.
Yeah if I were trans I would like to think that I had a soul (because I already think this) and that soul has these characteristics different than my body

In terms of surgical affirmation, people have done far worse things to their own bodies, things that torture and kill them horribly, including people who are critical. It’s our body to do what we want with
Old 03-25-2022, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a really cute guy u got there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway. I'm done posting today. Definitely don't listen to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 02:53 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 02:55 PM
Banned

Also, critics of trans people say they are “delusional”, but that’s not technically the case

A fixed delusion is a belief that one has unquestioningly. I always tell clients that worry they might be “going crazy” because they saw something they can’t explain, the fact they can’t explain it is precisely why they are not crazy. A psychotic delusional person’s mind would manufacture an explanation for that thing and the person would believe that explanation the same way we’d believe the sun is out right now

Starkind and every other trans person on planet earth knows they are not biologically the gender they represent, they just “feel” that way. If I said to starkind, “you are not a girl!” she might feel offended, hurt, and sad. A person with a fixed delusion would have an incredulous reaction to that claim. Same as if I tried to convince them that the sun was not out right now. The fact the reaction is not incredulous means it is not technically a fixed delusion, but more of a belief
Old 03-25-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, critics of trans people say they are “delusional”, but that’s not technically the case

A fixed delusion is a belief that one has unquestioningly. I always tell clients that worry they might be “going crazy” because they saw something they can’t explain, the fact they can’t explain it is precisely why they are not crazy. A psychotic delusional person’s mind would manufacture an explanation for that thing and the person would believe that explanation the same way we’d believe the sun is out right now

Starkind and every other trans person on planet earth knows they are not biologically the gender they represent, they just “feel” that way. If I said to starkind, “you are not a girl!” she might feel offended, hurt, and sad. A person with a fixed delusion would have an incredulous reaction to that claim. Same as if I tried to convince them that the sun was not out right now. The fact the reaction is not incredulous means it is not technically a fixed delusion, but more of a belief
Ya.

I could be very wrong anyway too.

I smile when I see myself now, and I feel pretty good sometimes. Still shame tho. If I didn't transition and had stayed in the army. Maybe I could be saving lives in Ukraine right now. That'd feel pretty good too.

Officially done posting for today.
Old 03-25-2022, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also the discussion about how we humans view our bodies, including our genetalia, isn’t “perverted”. Also, since this is a discussion of faith, the entire idea of being trans is dualism, meaning there is a spirit that is independent of my DNA and that spirit is this particular gender. That is a religious concept of dualism. And it would take a conviction as strong as dualism to overcome the idea of body positivity, something the left also pushes but flies in the face of the trans community. I accept my body, just not my sex organs. I say stick with dualism, because I like the concept of spirit

Saying it’s perverted to discuss would like me letting testicular cancer kill me because I can’t bring up the subject of my swollen nuts with my urololigst without feeling embarassed
I was just being inflammatory

Anyways, can't trust my kid with a .38, so I bought him a shotgun
Old 03-25-2022, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya.

I could be very wrong anyway too.

I smile when I see myself now, and I feel pretty good sometimes. Still shame tho. If I didn't transition and had stayed in the army. Maybe I could be saving lives in Ukraine right now. That'd feel pretty good too.

Officially done posting for today.
May not be wrong if there is no way through any method we have to “un-feel” that way. Sort of like trying to change someone from being gay or straight
Old 03-25-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just being inflammatory

Anyways, can't trust my kid with a .38, so I bought him a shotgun
What gauge? I used to collect shotguns, had one of almost every gauge

Gotta go in a hike now tho PEACE
Old 03-25-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Why does it HAVE to be guided..?

Why cant chance be chance? You cant tell chance "no you cant go all random for a billion years." cause you dont even understand what you're saying. You're saying "the chance of this is impossible" but thats not a rule, anywhere. Chance does what the fuck it wants.

You ever thought maybe that billion years of stagnation during the beginning of life was hitting all those dead ends? You could say I wasnt there, but so could I.

Then that opens the door to another thing. Since it was guided, who made that god? Since nothing can exist without being guided or created. Some 5th dimentional god made the 4th dimensional god which made the 3rd dimensional god? So who made the god that made life? Since by your own logic, intelligent life has to have been guided. Gods are intelligent life.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 03-25-2022 at 03:20 PM..
Closed Thread