Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What gauge? I used to collect shotguns, had one of almost every gauge

Gotta go in a hike now tho PEACE
It was a joke, I do not have a kid. But I do have an old Browning Auto-5.
Old 03-25-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
More than half of American households paid no federal income tax last year due to Covid-relief funds, tax credits and stimulus, according to a new report. -CNBC
"Rich people need to pay their fair share cause Netflix is charging for shared accounts now" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] -Reddit
Old 03-25-2022, 03:54 PM
Banned

OMG one time poor people got the thing rich people get, all the fucking time!

Better watch out. The scales are really tipping now!!! Oh no! The past 50 years of rich people paying nothing are in danger cause the poor people got the same deal, one time!!!

LOL
Old 03-25-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Old 03-25-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

Better watch out. The scales are really tipping now!!! Oh no! The past 50 years of rich people paying nothing are in danger cause the poor people got the same deal, one time!!!

LOL
Old 03-25-2022, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL
The worst part about being rich and paying taxes is you know 99% of it is just getting wasted on dumb shit.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst part about being rich and paying taxes is you know 99% of it is just getting wasted on dumb shit.
Lol how is that worse as a rich person than as a poor person pinching pennies to repair their car?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol how is that worse as a rich person than as a poor person pinching pennies to repair their car?
Right... this time when the government hands poor people thousands and thousands of free dollars, they will save it for a rainy day fund like getting their car fixed, and not go out buying a ton of shit that further decreases supply and increases inflation.
Old 03-25-2022, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm poor and I'm aware of this too. This is why I drive like an asshole deliberately when I'm close to nice cars
Old 03-25-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm poor and I'm aware of this too. This is why I drive like an asshole deliberately when I'm close to nice cars
I was at a 4-way stop sign intersection coming back from lunch today. I was going straight and there was a car across from me without a turn signal on so I assumed they were also going straight. The other car got to the intersection before me, but I started accelerating anyways and she makes a left turn right in front of me and gives me the finger like you almost just hit me you asshole. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PAY NO TAXES AND TAKE MY MONEY. I CAN'T HANDLE IT. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

She is for sure a 12% tax bracket AT BEST.
Last edited by Gatordash; 03-25-2022 at 04:41 PM..
Closed Thread