Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Immigrants Abide By Law Despite DNC Explicit Urging to Upend Order

kinda depressing when your platform is so terrible you have to try to trick foreigners into violating your own country's laws to win an election :c especially sad when you consider that the only thing the alternative platform has going for it are the stale unqualified ideas of liberty and justice. that shouldn't even be something we have to consider. it should be a given for any major political platform. at least they leave the game there to play.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

kinda depressing when your platform is so terrible you have to try to trick foreigners into violating your own country's laws to win an election :c especially sad when you consider that the only thing the alternative platform has going for it are the stale unqualified ideas of liberty and justice. that shouldn't even be something we have to consider. it should be a given for any major political platform. at least they leave the game there to play.
They're desperate and trying to cash in on that illegal immigrant investment.

They think they bought votes, but will learn that they won't be able to count on the illegals.

1. Too risky to vote

2. Won't vote like a large portion of American citizens

3. Latinos can be fairly conservative, no guarantee they'll vote Democrat

4. Wonkie has tiny pee pee
Old 10-19-2018, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does Texas not require ID to vote?

Sounds like a GOTV mass mailer some immigrants happened to get. Post the document please.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just dropping by to say if you don't support single payer healthcare you're a gullible sap who will probably die young with three or four outstanding $30,000 medical bills because your insurance company automatically denied several of your claims, because an out of network janitor walked into the hospital parking lot while they were trying to degrease your arteries. And your wife, in her grief, will have to assemble an all-star legal team to try to get your insurance to uphold their end of their contract, which means she won't be able to bury you. And the hospital, upon finding that you don't have any money or insurance, will immediately harvest your organs and soul, drop their scalpels and wheel your hospital bed out into the street where a self-driving 18 wheeler will make the clutch decision to plow into your lifeless corpse rather than the young mother pushing her stroller across the street, because she just got done delivering her baby in the hospital and now has to figure out how to pay her $250,000 medical bill because her insurance didn't cover the anesthesiologist, but nobody told her that, all they said was "DO YOU WANT THE PAIN TO STOP? IT CAN ALL BE OVER RIGHT NOW JUST SIGN THE PAPER, WE"RE RUNNING A SPECIAL RIGHT NOW ON EPIDURALS"
if america goes single payer, there will never. ever. be a cure for cancer.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:09 AM
Banned

single payer in action: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43933056

"no we dont cover that"
Old 10-19-2018, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if america goes single payer, there will never. ever. be a cure for cancer.
there won't be anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there won't be anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will always be cancer as long as you post <3
Old 10-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
single payer in action: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43933056

"no we dont cover that"
don't have time to read all the history, but that doesn't appear to be what the issue was. I'm not sure how the UK's healthcare is setup (whether it national healthcare or national health insurance), but a private entity could file suit just the same as a public one on humanitarian grounds.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Texas not require ID to vote?

Sounds like a GOTV mass mailer some immigrants happened to get. Post the document please.
i don't have the document :c i just post news i find. it could be fake, but sound liek a legitimate source.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
i don't have the document :c i just post news i find. it could be fake, but sound liek a legitimate source.
Odd that they wouldn't include it in such a "bombshell" story.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread