Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2022, 07:56 PM
Banned

Lilo ok

Moana *cries*

Sleeping beauty 1959 p ok too
Last edited by starkind; 04-02-2022 at 07:59 PM..
Old 04-02-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

which one of you broke the database this morning?

starkind overload the emoji program?
Old 04-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Banned

I did.

I was going to troll with this image and a story about Florida beaches and BJs. Forums crashed right after.

Didn't want to hurt feelings so I deleted.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, let's make the world a better place.

Don't care how u do it.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:25 PM
Banned

P.s. page 1776 🇺🇲
Old 04-02-2022, 08:29 PM
Banned

Oh. This is the post. Dug it outa my trashcan app [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Honestly I just wanted an electric tram to take me to the beach at cost and for that beach to not be polluted with an oil slick or red tide.

Maybe asking for safe clean food and water to buy with my fiat currency is just too damn much on top of all this.

I'd probably have even sucked some dick for free and some head pats while I was still pretty.

These guys need to ape out tho and support a corrupt government and ignore the 10 commandments because their fragile masculinity is totally not endangered.

Feels bad man.

And tbh, I would rather be posting about other stuff. 2022 calls for some electroshock for these sads tho.

Old 04-02-2022, 08:36 PM
Banned

U basically just missed 10 pages of horza vs Elizondo and someone said to go touch some grass basically and I said omg what if the grass is gay tho!

Was a boring morning really was a good thing the forums went down.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Banned

Oh ya here's another good one from the ded timeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. We’re in a crippling labor shortage and all the fast food places near me are offering $14+/hour starting wages and usually comp at least 1 free meal too but that’s still not worth it I guess. Not when you can ride SNAP cards and food banks

Would be a whole different ballgame if not wanting to work meant starving to death
Working for and or eating at a fast food joint or any big chain is suicide really.

The food is shit. The benefits are shit. Walmart getting kickbacks for hiring ppl on welfare is shit.

To fix capitalism these shit businesses need to die and the assholes that own and run them need to lose their assets and property and go get a real job.

U really piss me off sometimes unsunghero.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To fix capitalism these shit businesses need to die and the assholes that own and run them need to lose their assets and property and go get a real job.

U really piss me off sometimes unsunghero.
you're right about that, and he's right about his part...

why does that piss you off
Old 04-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Banned

Ya. I suppose u could work there for a bit. Put that money towards something better.

I didn't mind it when I was 16.

If I had to work for or with my nephew and was only given part time just enough to not get benefits. And given a stupid rotating shift schedule (like I had at walmaart). I'd be well within my rights to show up at the white house in January after shoving my coworkers and store managers and franchise owners head into the hot oil.

The reality is there's theres a lot of retards that need a stable job with good structure and discipline tho. And to be put in a healthy environment where they won't become obese drug users. Or exploited.

Here I am back to saying everyone needs to be in the military and freedumb is bad. (When this is what ppl do with it).

There needs to be a place to put the mostly useless ppl. That don't really do anything except consume or own.

I'm probably a little to fascist. Idk what ur family is like. I don't think it's possible to relate until you wind up supporting 7 or so ppl that spend two decades sabatoging u until u burn out because they are basically stimulated only by the shiny fast food joint ads in the news print.

I'm over it.

Let's light the fires and kick the tires. Bring on the holy crusades.

I really don't care if the nukes fly. Would be great if for a just cause tho. Let em fly anyway. You probably don't want me or anyone like me running the show.

I have zero mercy or patience anymore.

The stoicist in me says, ya if your able grab that job and save for a food truck or dig a Homestead outa 10 acres in the mud with some rainbarrells.

Otherwise invest in some survival skills and learn to fight. Because the economy is crumbling. From top and bottom.
Last edited by starkind; 04-03-2022 at 12:37 AM..
Old 04-03-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

yeah there are alot of mental and physical health benefits to working a regimented schedule.

when people are productive and they feel good about their future, but then they don't vote democrat.

that's why the Democrats always fuck up the economy, they have to pad their ranks of welfare voters.

jimmy carter caused the worst energy shortage we ever saw, and then gave away the panama canal, clinton soaked up the laurels of bush's leftover reagen policies, obama drove the nation into "the great recession" and biden won't rest until the value of the dollar drops below the mexican peso.
Closed Thread