Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suck at dips. I almost feel them entirely on my chest and relatively little on my triceps. But you’re right. Any brand you suggest?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I bought. I'm able to put 4x45lbs plates on it. You just have to make sure the smooth end of the clip is against your leg otherwise the clip can dig in. I know because it happened to me with 3 plates on lol. I'm lucky it didn't cut into my leg anymore than it did.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I bought. I'm able to put 4x45lbs plates on it. You just have to make sure the smooth end of the clip is against your leg otherwise the clip can dig in. I know because it happened to me with 3 plates on lol. I'm lucky it didn't cut into my leg anymore than it did.
Thanks bud. And 4 plates? Jesus Christ dude what do you bench? Impressive
Old 01-30-2019, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Well Brian Blessed (FLASH GORDONS ALIVE!!) allegedly benches like 400 daily and he is like 80 years old.

I'm not sure if this story is embellished or not, he is quiete the machine. He once was attacked by a polar bear while resting in a tent on an arctic expedition... That poor animal!
Old 01-30-2019, 07:14 AM
Banned

Dumbells
Old 01-30-2019, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This app is pretty cool. This is Model my diet for women. There’s also a men’s version. Playing with the settings: 6’, hourglass, small bust, -1 body adjust gave me this result which almost matches my body atm. T/A off a little bit, but rest is dead on.

I had thought 160 sounded too skinny. The app sorta confirmed that. 170, though, looks like a great goal weight

More angles:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 01-30-2019 at 10:00 AM..
Old 01-30-2019, 09:59 AM
Banned

is that what you look like?
Old 01-30-2019, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Left one is pretty close to me. I always had real wide hips, so that’s something huge I have going for me. Legit hourglass figure.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Gonna try another full body workout today. I still can't do deadlifts though. regardless, GAINS. pissed that something's up and I can't manage to deadlift
Old 01-30-2019, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna try another full body workout today. I still can't do deadlifts though. regardless, GAINS. pissed that something's up and I can't manage to deadlift
Sorry I've been really busy with work. To answer your question about bench, I really don't know. I don't lift with anyone or usually bother to use a spotter except for when I'm really tired, I'll ask someone to just keep an eye on me. Bench is probably around low 300s if I maxed out. I do a lot of dumbells, so if I get tired I can just drop them. I've always had really strong triceps and a strong decline bench, which allows me to put up huge dip numbers.

I never started doing deadlifts and my brother stopped doing them due to injury. It's just too tough on the lower back. I also don't fuck around with squats. I strictly stick to leg press, but I do them with impeccable range of motion so that I get the most out of them. None of this stacking 10 plates on each side, bring it down 4 inches and then come back up. I go all the way down and all the way up, and if I can't, I drop the weight down.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:15 AM
Banned

February is gainers month. Im so excited that i cut keto a day n a half early. Sweet potatoe fries, whole milk, oats, and tortillas are back on the menu boys.

6' 2" 205lbs

Going 470g carbs (2350kcal), 185g protein ( 900kcal) and 100g fats (900g)
Closed Thread