Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks to all the nurses and doctors who get put through the ringer over the last few months. (and always)
Old 05-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

I got this disease from my nurses.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THEY have you fooled into thinking there's a "we" when un reality all the actual "we's" running private business will likely be bankrupt next month, when those lucky enough to get a cheap "loan" for a temporary shutdown...
Society doesn't have to tiptoe around to make sure your business stays afloat. If the best interest of public health is to distance for a while (hint: it is), then that's what we need to do. If your business can't survive and adapt, it doesn't deserve to remain a business. There is no shortage of other people with better ideas than you offering goods and services. That's capitalism, risk and reward.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Looks worse than the covid
Old 05-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Society doesn't have to tiptoe around to make sure your business stays afloat. If the best interest of public health is to distance for a while (hint: it is), then that's what we need to do. If your business can't survive and adapt, it doesn't deserve to remain a business. There is no shortage of other people with better ideas than you offering goods and services. That's capitalism, risk and reward.
Careful. Pretty sure it's always in the best interest of public health for you be locked in the basement.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is it in the best interest of public health to disproportionately award the corporate oligarchy with the funds necessary to continue, while fucking small business, you fucking piece of shit bootlicker?

Your point doesnt make sense. Youre just a fucking retard cheering on the oligarchy while they fuck everyone but themselves. They arent "adapting" their business, their funding it with OUR fucking money, dipshit.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Elon Musk is what happens to Luke if he goes to Tosche station instead of going on an adventure after two crazy droids and with an old man.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Banned

Where are the doomsday bunkers when you need them
Old 05-12-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it in the best interest of public health to disproportionately award the corporate oligarchy with the funds necessary to continue, while fucking small business, you fucking piece of shit bootlicker?

Your point doesnt make sense. Youre just a fucking retard cheering on the oligarchy while they fuck everyone but themselves. They arent "adapting" their business, their funding it with OUR fucking money, dipshit.
I'm not in favor of any business bailouts, big or small, but it looks like I touched a nerve.
Closed Thread