Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this excessive people camped. Today at Trak you lost a legitimate race - we had one mage at the ledge, and one at the zone.
Respsctfully, I disagree. There were several ib/fe mages on ledge in an unrealistic amount of time for a 12 second cast time. However I made my point and leadership from my guild can address it diplomatically with your guilds and see where it gets us from there.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Banned

We had one on ledge. within 15 seconds of trak spawning another was there (me), i had my coth started on a third the moment it landed. a fouth was brought up within 40sec and a 5th in under 1:30 or so with a 2nd anchor made from a previous coth'd person gating to set that up. It was orchestrated.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

The third was Vazdeline, whom I personally gated out and ran back right before Trak came into window because he was not the FE person specified to be at the ledge. Lazy bums even made me run from VP entrance to KC for the port too.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

I was playing a vaz and I was at zone in and got cothed. Along with others. I obviously didn't see who was at ledge at the start, but I know that we went to great lengths to make sure we didn't have extra people logged at the ledge. We gate/coth extra people off the ledge while we're parking. Even our guild motd says nothing right now except to make sure that we're following the rules at Trak ledge.

I really don't think we had too many people at ledge. Our batphone was instant, the tracker said TRAK POP in vent about 1 second before I got the batphone. And I think we were even using a mage to track? I was very happy with the smoothness of the coth chains and how quick the mobilization was. The first I've heard of us having extra mages at the ledge has come from TMO. I can tell you that we wouldn't be so happy about the kill if there was any question about it being legitimate (in our eyes).

And yes it was very, very fast. A significant improvement over the past few times. Thank you for that.
Last edited by Hitpoint; 01-23-2014 at 06:39 PM..
Old 01-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Banned

I was the first person cothed. Was no one else but Benjy at that moment, maybe kimchi? Xeden was grouped, I cothed him up, he cothed a cleric up, I got a necro up, he got another 2 mages, I got an enc up who then went to anchor as a 2nd chain. Then we kept going until critical Mage mass and the lack of earth staffs all in one place caused an implosion of space and Trakanon died while Tiggles Mage sat there meddling for his 7th coth, possibly with a high pitched voice saying gaiz a lot.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

wtf, I'm not even mentioned once in this thread...
Old 01-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more time.

FE and IB are distinct guilds. They have always been distinct guilds. The only restriction either is under currently is the bag limit - i.e., when FE and IB joint raid on a repop and kill a target, that target is considered to be a +1 toward their bag limit for each guild. This applies to each and every guild that joint raids on repops, in whatever raiding class they exist.

Other than that, if FE and IB choose not to joint raid on a repop or at any other time it is their concern - not yours.
Seems pretty straight forward. Two separate guilds allying is very different from one guild splitting into two forces. Two guilds are splitting loot of one mob, effectively only getting half the mob's loot in exchange for the added help.

Bag limits, imo, should stay as it stops an entire Tier from deciding to screw over another entire Tier. If Class C had no bag limits or increased limits they could kill ALL of the FFA mobs before tackling their C-mobs.
Closed Thread