Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Myanmarr looked at Trump two weeks before deciding that crazy is a good idea because dumb won't check and as long as dumb won't check, what can smart do?

Coincidentally, this is also why USA are a shitshow heading for the inevitable crumbling of the empire.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope he loses. We're gonna audit every single county, say he won, and get some cyber CYBORG ninjas to check for bamboo from south east asia. We'll go to court 60 times, lose, then say the judges were corrupt or someone was threatening the judges family to rule against us. (people actually say that, yes) Oh and we're gonna be unable to prove chain of custody of machines and ballots, then say we want the passwords to your personal pcs and all the pcs in the county. We need to check every record. Sound good? lol Dumb as fuck...

They did all of that.
They are doing audits as we speak AZ

And calling for more in other places like GA

Need to get into those machines. Expose the Fraud.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coincidentally, this is also why USA are a shitshow heading for the inevitable crumbling of the empire.
The empire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Making it safe for our Democracy.

Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-24-2021 at 12:02 AM..
Old 05-24-2021, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Mblake1981, on the daily: you are not American, go away.

Also Mblake1981, on the daily: whatever we touch is America.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world is pretty ok with the term American imperialism meaning,

"American imperialism consists of policies aimed at extending the political, economic and cultural influence of the United States over areas beyond its boundaries. Depending on the commentator, it may include military conquest, gunboat diplomacy, unequal treaties, subsidization of preferred factions, economic penetration through private companies followed by intervention when those interests are threatened, or regime change."

Weird that of everything I choose to say, you guys always get upset by the shit that makes the most sense.
Weird how you think that if your face is right in the problem, it's harder to see it yet believe that as a non American I probably know nothing about America.
Old 05-24-2021, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mblake1981, on the daily: you are not American, go away.

Also Mblake1981, on the daily: whatever we touch is America.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world is pretty ok with the term American imperialism meaning,

"American imperialism consists of policies aimed at extending the political, economic and cultural influence of the United States over areas beyond its boundaries. Depending on the commentator, it may include military conquest, gunboat diplomacy, unequal treaties, subsidization of preferred factions, economic penetration through private companies followed by intervention when those interests are threatened, or regime change."

Weird that of everything I choose to say, you guys always get upset by the shit that makes the most sense.
Weird how you think that if your face is right in the problem, it's harder to see it yet believe that as a non American I probably know nothing about America.
Imperialism is when free trade agreements.
Old 05-24-2021, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are doing audits as we speak AZ

And calling for more in other places like GA

Need to get into those machines. Expose the Fraud.
They did get into the machines, and it's going to cost the taxpayers millions because election officials don't know what was done to them by the auditors.
Old 05-24-2021, 03:43 AM
Banned

NBC "News"

lol
Old 05-24-2021, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imperialism is when free trade agreements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Ilyich L.
If it were necessary to give the briefest possible definition of imperialism we should have to say that imperialism is the monopoly stage of capitalism. Such a definition would include what is most important, for, on the one hand, finance capital is the bank capital of a few very big monopolist banks, merged with the capital of the monopolist associations of industrialists; and, on the other hand, the division of the world is the transition from a colonial policy which has extended without hindrance to territories unseized by any capitalist power, to a colonial policy of monopolist possession of the territory of the world, which has been completely divided up.