Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-30-2022, 01:33 AM
Banned

Oh if I remember right before he fucked up his face Zac put up dating profile of himself

He said no one responded to him because no one believed it was him

He seems like a cool dude
Old 09-30-2022, 03:29 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31B695D6-5997-4285-9536-C566399F13F5.jpg (21.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-30-2022, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the 20th century after all

WTF is this? Lol.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace looks amazing.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

it IS amazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

I weighed myself this morning and it turns out I have lost 25 pounds, I thought my pants seemed big

I guess not drinking and eating maybe 1000 calories per day, plus being wracked with constant anxiety, makes a difference! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2022, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I weighed myself this morning and it turns out I have lost 25 pounds, I thought my pants seemed big

I guess not drinking and eating maybe 1000 calories per day, plus being wracked with constant anxiety, makes a difference! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTG man, that’s a ton. Unless that wasn’t what you were going for. But putting weight back on is the funnest part if so

The field of oncology has come a long way even recently. Both my mom (breast) and my uncle (stage 4 prostate) cancer treatments were very effective and that was more than 5 years ago, both have been working full time since
Old 09-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you want to really change your life. Its the 7 day dry fast. Author really knows his stuff, you can find the book for free with a google search.

I have done it, and its not even that rough, the worst part for me was just not eating or drinking, it felt completely weird and wrong for the first three days, then I did not really notice it. It completely stopped my arthritis, and there were several lumps on my scalp that vanished.

The author only recommends doing this once every few years, and later states maybe once a decade, since most of the repairs are cumulative and its a bitch honestly.

I also recommend 48 hr rolling fasts for weight loss, and a 48 hr fast once a week for cell senescence. I am turning 40 this year and people think I am in my 20s still.
While I am on that tangent. Nattokinase and Fisitin on an empty stomach 3 times a week before bed. Thank me when you are 90 and rollerblading.
Old 09-30-2022, 06:39 PM
Banned

Dieting for me these past few weeks didn’t really pay off. Turns out the few lbs I cut were insignificant when it came to taking weight/pressure off my shin to make it stop hurting

Nor did the compression sleeve help, nor did the foot inserts stop the pain. I should have realized no level of support was going to heal damage that already existed. I had two options, either let it rest and have weaker cardio (which I didn’t do), or gun it on it to reach an aerobic threshold where my cardio would actually improve and hurt it more (which I did)

Taking the past 5 days off before the race Sunday but will be expecting to run in pain

All I got for dieting was a nice pic. Getting a good pic is all about lighting and angles tbh. I’ll try for a full body one sometime
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 775D645A-6F9F-4C55-8D2B-995ACB54C505.jpg (19.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-30-2022, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dieting for me these past few weeks didn’t really pay off. Turns out the few lbs I cut were insignificant when it came to taking weight/pressure off my shin to make it stop hurting

Nor did the compression sleeve help, nor did the foot inserts stop the pain. I should have realized no level of support was going to heal damage that already existed. I had two options, either let it rest and have weaker cardio (which I didn’t do), or gun it on it to reach an aerobic threshold where my cardio would actually improve and hurt it more (which I did)

Taking the past 5 days off before the race Sunday but will be expecting to run in pain

All I got for dieting was a nice pic. Getting a good pic is all about lighting and angles tbh. I’ll try for a full body one sometime
Have you tried tens therapy for your shins yet? They are really incredible for targeting muscles behind bones. Unless its an old fracture? If you are more specific of what the pain is I can make a good recommendation for therapy.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/05...g?v=1555557981
Old 09-30-2022, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried tens therapy for your shins yet? They are really incredible for targeting muscles behind bones. Unless its an old fracture? If you are more specific of what the pain is I can make a good recommendation for therapy.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/05...g?v=1555557981
Heard about it, never tried, aren’t the units kinda expensive? I wonder if a family member has one I can borrow, will ask around

Yea I watched some PT videos and they said if it’s a splint, then take a resistance band around the foot and do foot extensions. This seems crazy to me because I do a set of calves in between every leg set at the gym, it ends up being like 15+ sets of calves/session. How are my calves still too weak?

But then they say if it’s a stress fracture (which it seems to be due to sharp pain in specific spot), then the only thing to do is give it at least 2 weeks rest, which I never did. I’d give it like 6 days and then go 80% max speed run on it and re-hurt it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]