Old 10-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

if you want trick , here
https://www.betternet.co/
that's a good free VPN
Old 10-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not upset of having been ban 30 days for boxing. I knew the rule,

What i am upset is i know that 25% of the p99 population does it and everyone hide from doing it.

It sucks to hide to do things. but well if it is the way to have fun , lets all hide in our corner and do it silently !
Ah so changing the argument again I see. Once your "not classic" argument was proven wrong you just changed to something else. Interesting tactic.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah so changing the argument again I see. Once your "not classic" argument was proven wrong you just changed to something else. Interesting tactic.
its still not classic i used to dual box on liver back in 1999 never had problems.

I came here for classic experience , i am not able to have my classic experience anymore due to patches and server rules.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I can tell , thank you , you are able to speak and says your arguments witch i can understand, i do not deny with you , you are the only ones from all thread that I respect opinions because you are able to speak.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

i only wishes a good everquest for everyone. i do not wishes a Eq full of 6 box. i do not wishes that rule about camp and all gets non respected, personally speaking to me , it's a MMO rule , the first that engage a mob , it belong to him , i never respected camp in EQ either , people say they camp but they clear 1/2 of the camp , so they arent camping shit. sitting and looking the mobs dosent make you camp a spot.. i am a respectful player , and person , other than boxing ban in 8 years that all i had. i wish a good eq for everyone , really , but do you understand that without boxing this game i have 0 pleasure playing it ?
Old 10-24-2019, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

because since 1999 i play EQ and since 1999 i dual box. to me it is the classic EQ
Old 10-24-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quadruple post! Imagine being this mad that you lost your OT hammer bot.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

So if i rent the appartement next to my door and leave my second pc in that other place , will it be ok then ? I need a second home to d my shit is that it ?
Old 10-24-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quadruple post! Imagine being this mad that you lost your OT hammer bot.
I didnt loose it ... lol I stoped doing the service want me to log over boutik and start seling hammer just for you ?
Old 10-24-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt loose it ... lol I stoped doing the service want me to log over boutik and start seling hammer just for you ?
I'm good thanks, I can get a cheaper one any time I want from my guildmates who aren't boxing their enchanters to do it. Hope you have a few customers left after tomorrow though...
Closed Thread