Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I repeat I was in the guild and still have friends in the guild. Try that spin material with someone else.
Spin? Lol, straight from the horses mouth. That's one of your ex-officers then. But hey, im lying cause Im in TMO, right?!
Old 12-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think this has ever been done. Maybe that would have been the super PR way to go about things. Seems unnecessary though. You know most guilds either moved into a sky slot immediately or trampled over a smaller guild to get their slot?
i wouldn't say that is how "most" guilds got their spots, though it is definitely how some did.

i thought we all wanted a healthier server, though? if we keep saying "well thats what other guilds did, so its what i'm going to do too" then shit is never gonna get better around here.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The discussion is ongoing. Your "guild members" had a sky raid today. Yet again the douche bags that wore that guild tag is ruining things not only for their own guild members, but for the server as well.
^ confirmed really mad about something he knows nothing about
Last edited by Lammy; 12-22-2013 at 12:11 AM..
Old 12-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spin? Lol, straight from the horses mouth. That's one of your ex-officers then. But hey, im lying cause Im in TMO, right?!
Listen I don't want to make fun of you because that isn't the way I generally operate. But I do have to ask. Do you have a mental handicap ? I am truly concerned because you think I am stupid enough to buy into this crap about it wasn't intentional when I have told you I have friends in that guild who told me exactly what happened this morning.

They were in a rush to beat FE for their time slot solely because of the TMO members in the guild.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think this has ever been done. Maybe that would have been the super PR way to go about things. Seems unnecessary though. You know most guilds either moved into a sky slot immediately or trampled over a smaller guild to get their slot?
Proved Changed raid scene. Obama.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wouldn't say that is how "most" guilds got their spots, though it is definitely how some did.

i thought we all wanted a healthier server, though? if we keep saying "well thats what other guilds did, so its what i'm going to do too" then shit is never gonna get better around here.
No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others. Again, just my opinion.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as I can see, FE made this thread. They are now trying to act like the dominant guild they never were.
chuckle, your denial continues, please cry more, I'm loving that sound...

-Silisk, ikky necro
Old 12-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others.
that's just not true. as my first example -- that is not what my guild did for our Saturday night spot. we asked, it was discussed, and then we got it.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's just not true. as my first example -- that is not what my guild did for our Saturday night spot. we asked, it was discussed, and then we got it.
Azure Guard is a class act. They are the only guild not to do so since the rotation was set.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No actually I miss spoke when I said "most." That's what ALL other guilds did. They either jumped on a spot or trampled. If you're paying attention to current events you know that we're doing plenty to make the server healthier. I don't think we should have to set an example in this case, we can just follow the example of others. Again, just my opinion.
well shit, he doesnt think its necessary, case closed please move along guys