Planar Protector

Bann for this? is this confirmed?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

in b4 R&F
Old 05-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm just confused as to why there is a loot timer that opens up ffa loot, if no one is ever supposed to use it.
"because the way the game is coded allows me to do it" is not an acceptable defense for being an asshole on here dawg

If thats how it worked I could just train somebody and say "Im just confused as to why im able to feign death mobs next to people if im never supposed to do it"
Old 05-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

move to rnf
Old 05-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Banned

it needs something
Old 05-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Large Rat

Just to clarify it again:

I were standing over the corspe the second she died.
I were permaclicking it.

Saraya was siting next to the mob and she did the same because the second it went open she was in the mob and the second she looted it she went instant LD.

Were in all this you get the Feeling "oh thease guild killed a Mob and now the loot is going to root?"

cu

Prici
Last edited by Pricila; 05-05-2014 at 03:24 AM..
Old 05-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in b4 R&F
Old 05-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Blue toxic as fuck Chest a saint
Old 05-05-2014, 04:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"because the way the game is coded allows me to do it" is not an acceptable defense for being an asshole on here dawg

If thats how it worked I could just train somebody and say "Im just confused as to why im able to feign death mobs next to people if im never supposed to do it"
But the loot timer was specifically built into the game to allow the public access to items. It has nothing to do with ninja looting if you don't even loot your own items.

If you don't want to loot something then someone else can get it. This was how things were done in classic.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well, I kind of get what you're saying, but that's not really a great example. If you were to train someone you would be force ably exploiting game design. What I'm talking about is a passive game design that triggers on every single kill if you let it. Something that seems to have been put in the game for a purpose. But it seems that purpose is bannable in certain circumstances.
Btw. I don't really care about the Ench that looted the epic piece. I'm talking about in just an ordinary circumstance with regular type mobs. Seems a little harsh that someone would be able to call ninja loot on someone when they let the timer open up ffa loot.
Closed Thread