Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is easily 30 seconds out of the way with bard speed.

Draw a similar map of TMO's Sev kite, and it will take you in circles around the zone multiple times...

Yet they get 'leniency' because their puller was 'new'. Those new pullers cant help running in circles, can they?
Your kite was over 4 mins long. If you pull straight to your camp it would have been less than have the total time of that kite. Sloan confirmed cheater
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your kite was over 4 mins long. If you pull straight to your camp it would have been less than have the total time of that kite. Sloan confirmed cheater
You can do better than that
Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slightly out of the way?

I would say that a change in 2k of distance for someone bard speed... lets err on the side of super speed and say 30 seconds plus or minus is "slightly" - this would also allow you to hit /loc or sense heading numerous times.

A change in location by 6000 (from 1k to -5k), would take you a minute and a half at that rate...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

are you saying that in that amount of time, you never once hit /loc or sense heading? and that is why you were only "slightly" out of the way? The average person would look at your logic and see how skewed it was, but I mean, thats only an average person. It takes a special kind of person to consider your distance out of path "slight"

1) Your blue line is the pull WITHOUT any deviation, not what some would consider deviation

2) Fay would not follow that line, as the puller is far ahead fay would follow a less exaggerated course.

3) It takes fay between 4-5 min to get to ogre isle from spawn loc down there on a straight pull, you're talking in 30 sec to 60 sec this added to the pull tops with a bard running that route
Old 02-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Your blue line is the pull WITHOUT any deviation, not what some would consider deviation

2) Fay would not follow that line, as the puller is far ahead fay would follow a less exaggerated course.

3) It takes fay between 4-5 min to get to ogre isle from spawn loc down there on a straight pull, you're talking in 30 sec to 60 sec this added to the pull tops with a bard running that route
Who is spinning now?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

I made that map! I'm famous!

BTW all of the dots are places I actaully /loc'd over Fay, so its quite accurate! /t Zagum if you wanna thank me!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

How is that spin?? Do you disagree with any of what he said?

1. The path Fay followed, like dragonfists said, would actually be in-between that red and blue line and highly skewed toward the blue until it leveled out. This is because the bard is running much faster than Fay to begin with. This means that even if the puller went 30-60seconds out of the way, the path Fay traveled would actually only reduce Fay's time of getting to ogre island by less than half of that.

2. Everyone deviates from the most direct path when pulling a mob. It is crucial in certain circumstances. If you want to claim raid interference, it should not be enough to merely show that the most direct path was deviated from...especially for what amounts to a small fraction of time on a 5 minute pull. If it were a substantial amount of the typical pull time, it would be completely understandable.

I want to see the 'direct' pulls that TMO consistently fails to do. The last Sev they got many moons ago and the last Talendor would be far worse 'kiting' then what happened here. We arent desperate enough to have a camera man follow you around, however...
Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that spin?? Do you disagree with any of what he said?

1. The path Fay followed, like dragonfists said, would actually be in-between that red and blue line and highly skewed toward the blue until it leveled out. This is because the bard is running much faster than Fay to begin with. This means that even if the puller went 30-60seconds out of the way, the path Fay traveled would actually only reduce Fay's time of getting to ogre island by less than half of that.

2. Everyone deviates from the most direct path when pulling a mob. It is crucial in certain circumstances. If you want to claim raid interference, it should not be enough to merely show that the most direct path was deviated from...especially for what amounts to a small fraction of time on a 5 minute pull. If it were a substantial amount of the typical pull time, it would be completely understandable.

I want to see the 'direct' pulls that TMO consistently fails to do. The last Sev they got many moons ago and the last Talendor would be far worse 'kiting' then what happened here. We arent desperate enough to have a camera man follow you around, however...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made that map! I'm famous!

BTW all of the dots are places I actaully /loc'd over Fay, so its quite accurate! /t Zagum if you wanna thank me!
Someone is lying. I'll believe what the fraps shows. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD90aUmv8Is

THIS is a kite/stall. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Banned

Why is TMO so mad about fay ?

Oh ya, they didnt get the loot, we did [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We arent desperate enough to have a camera man follow you around, however...
Quote:
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD90aUmv8Is

THIS is a kite/stall. Thanks.
Now you change your story?
Closed Thread