Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Don't forget to apply for an IP exemption or your elaborate backstory to excuse your two boxing will fall through.

Grate on the engagement! Does she know about it yet?
Old 02-13-2019, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hello elves

been about a year since making GAINS thread. i am proud of all elves and their GAINS quests. the best time to make GAINS is now, what are you waiting for?

since starting this thread I GAINED 40 lb lean muscle and am doing well with my choice of martial arts. I GAINED much personally and professionally, and attribute much of my success to improved cognition and mental discipline that is a result of core physical discipline. I GAINED a nice, white woman as my girl friend and she will become my wife. Muscles help. nice Penis helps. Growing fattness of the salary helps and I owe these things to dedication of GAINs. We are nothing without GAINS.

I have also GAINED my way out of obsessive behavioral patterns like daily cannabis use, forumquesting, and the need to play video games.

Hypnotherapy was a crucial component as the third layer of GAINs strategy.

I encourage you. I believe in you. Set a goal. and GAIN it.

may the good lord bless your efforts and steer you from sin
Good stuff buddy, max out your Roth IRA and start telling your female it’s time for her to get pregnant. Having kids sucks, but it’s a necessary evil for the Elect to save our planet from the Obese (also, my daughter changed my life for the better, sons are meh)
Old 02-14-2019, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Today was my first day snowboarding since I broke my leg. Felt good to be out there. It was a little painful, possibly because of the plate. It might need to be removed. Otherwise had a phenomenal day. The conditions couldn’t have been better.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today was my first day snowboarding since I broke my leg. Felt good to be out there. It was a little painful, possibly because of the plate. It might need to be removed. Otherwise had a phenomenal day. The conditions couldn’t have been better.
Impressive. Snowboarding one of the hardest ever sports I have tried.

Pain is there to remind you. It's surmountable if you heed it and keep going.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

I think I may be in ketosis myself, inadvertently, by cutting my carb intake way back. Down 13 lbs since Jan 10th, and at least 4 of that has been this week. I’m back to my old plateau of 193 in October, and I’m so happy to be back to it. 5 or so lbs more and my belly is gonna be really flat. Weather warming up again. Really looking forward to getting back to trekking around my town and hiking.

@Mead, that’s great you’re back into snowboarding. Sorry it hurt, but that sport always looked like so much fun.

@Filbus, glad life is still going your way! Nothing makes me happier than one of us losers becoming a reformed loser. Hope you keep on winning.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I may be in ketosis myself, inadvertently, by cutting my carb intake way back. Down 13 lbs since Jan 10th, and at least 4 of that has been this week. I’m back to my old plateau of 193 in October, and I’m so happy to be back to it. 5 or so lbs more and my belly is gonna be really flat. Weather warming up again. Really looking forward to getting back to trekking around my town and hiking.

@Mead, that’s great you’re back into snowboarding. Sorry it hurt, but that sport always looked like so much fun.

@Filbus, glad life is still going your way! Nothing makes me happier than one of us losers becoming a reformed loser. Hope you keep on winning.
You drinking enough water? That pace is a bit fast, even for keto
Old 02-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, I’m going to Colorado in April to snowboard (supposedly). I usually ski and I’ve mever been to Colorado that late in spring so I’m hoping there’s snow and I don’t bust my ass (I’ve snowboarded before, but wasn’t great at it)
Old 02-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You drinking enough water? That pace is a bit fast, even for keto
Good call on water. Thank you. I’ve never done keto, so I dunno how fast it goes. It spares muscle really well compared to traditional diet and endurance exercise which burn a percentage of muscle along with fat. Keto might actually be 100% muscle retention.

I figure next year I’ll be ready to start putting on weight and muscle where I want it, but it’s still awhile off.
Old 02-16-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

I typically lose weight by running at a calorie deficit, relying on hiit to ramp up my metabolism. And eating vegetables. Longer endurance training helps to build overall lean body mass and increase the bodies ability to store, use, and replenish glycogen. Lean body mass also subtly increases metabolism, but not as much as hiit and good nutrition. Periods of ketosis help keep the liver healthy. Proper balanced hydration (which includes minerals, best source veggies) and moderation helps with the kidneys and avoiding excess protein in the blood stream. Battery acid fruit drinks and sodas do not count towards hydration.

My doctor is extremely impressed with my lab and physical results. I wanted to offer my body up to him for dissection at the cellular level while still living. I think he'd enjoy that immensely.

Do not eat toxic crap grown in toxic soil fed to sick and distressed animals and and bleached and filled with detergents to make it easier to process in machines. Filled of sweeteners in order to sell to the zombies.

Bigerson's Turducken™ is a real thing.

I eat a pretty reasonable amount of lower glycemic carbs still. In smaller servings. Like 200-400 per meal. If I want more I wait an hour or two.

I always regret 1000 kcal meals. Because they make me feel sick. As hell.
Last edited by Irulan; 02-16-2019 at 05:26 PM..
Old 02-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Banned

Btw. 150.6 lb
Closed Thread