Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2022, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gosh I wonder why people think there is a pedo conspiracy while epstien dissapears and maxwell convicted, and no other arrests.

Enough of horzas bs "this side is more guilty than that side" both sides are guilty shut up with your child rape apologism
Trump's Department of Justice may well have been up to something fishy, just imagine the stories that Epstein could tell about him.
Old 04-19-2022, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

I have to, because you're so caught up in their distraction divisive politics you wont let us focus on actually arresting people.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:32 AM
Banned

LOL "anything i dont like that depicts white people in a bad way" = CRT
Old 04-19-2022, 07:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gosh I wonder why people think there is a pedo conspiracy while epstien dissapears and maxwell convicted, and no other arrests.

Enough of horzas bs "this side is more guilty than that side" both sides are guilty shut up with your child rape apologism

The system is completely broken.

this is what the presidents son looks like who makes 10s of millions of dollars more than you moving money around ukraine:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

how can anyone believe that we can "steer" this ship and that sinking it isn't the only option.
He made hundreds of millions while working in the white house?? Like Invanka and Jared?
Old 04-19-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, the anti-grooming legislation exists to whip conservative retards up into a frenzy by endlessly accusing anyone who didn't vote for Trump of being a pedophile. It's basically just classic Republican projection.
The only people whipped up in a frenzy I've seen are groomers like yourself
Old 04-19-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump's Department of Justice may well have been up to something fishy, just imagine the stories that Epstein could tell about him.
Would those stories necessarily be true or just stories? He has reason to tell lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He made hundreds of millions while working in the white house?? Like Invanka and Jared?
I don't think they made that much and Hunter gets to make money too. In a just world we would have gotten pics of Ivanka instead of Hunter though.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

hunter didnt MAKE money he stole it for his dad.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they made that much and Hunter gets to make money too. In a just world we would have gotten pics of Ivanka instead of Hunter though.
She got pretty hot after her plastic surgery.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 11:44 AM
Banned

That is some pretty major skullfuckery. What they do induce a coma for 2 months while they replaced everything below the brow with composits?

Glad we can afford major plastic surgery for these folks!
Last edited by starkind; 04-19-2022 at 11:46 AM..
Old 04-19-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is some pretty major skullfuckery. What they do induce a coma for 2 months while they replaced everything below the brow with composits?

Glad we can afford major plastic surgery for these folks!
Are those them tattooed eyebrows too? Called microblading I think.