Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2022, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh stfu you idiot.
You really need to study someone other than Ben Shapiro, dude, you'd get fired from the debate club you long to join so fast

I suggest the book "Give Them an Argument" by Ben Burgis
Old 05-25-2022, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh stfu you idiot. Yes, I think frail vulnerable women should be able to carry concealed firearms incase they get, ya know, raped.

I guess you DON'T CARE about rape victims who are saved by guns huh?? You monster!

See I can employ emotional blackmail to dunk on the libs too! Doesn't make it any less shitty of a tactic though.
Commies know no bounds to the goal, ask Mao. Celebrate him for the quantity of carbon he sequestered, which paled to Khan.
On a personal note: I didn't care about the aborted fetuses because I lived and its not documented. It wasn't until well-meaning
homosexuals began to target my diesel truck that it became personal.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-25-2022 at 05:20 PM..
Old 05-25-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really need to study someone other than Ben Shapiro, dude, you'd get fired from the debate club you long to join so fast

I suggest the book "Give Them an Argument" by Ben Burgis
Yes only Ben Shapiro says this. Not like ya know the founders of the nation or anything.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Daddy chill
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-25-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Would more or less people have died in this event if the guy who shot and killed the perpetrator had already been there, or 30 minutes later (which is what happened)?

I just can't crack this one!

"The cops engaged him and yet it did not work, therefor don't have armed guards at schools even though an armed guy shot and killed the shooter, thus saving lives."

What. Is. Your. Point?? Again, emotions make people think like 6th graders.
Old 05-25-2022, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yes only Ben Shapiro says this. Not like ya know the founders of the nation or anything.
Is this how you, you know, like, actually talk in real life? Not like, you know, the political part of it, but like, I dunno, your mannerisms maybe?
Old 05-25-2022, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this how you, you know, like, actually talk in real life? Not like, you know, the political part of it, but like, I dunno, your mannerisms maybe?
I do say the word "like" a lot, guilty as charged.

Any other thoughts on anything I said?
Old 05-25-2022, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

No thanks. Arguing in this thread is like the special Olympics. I’m just letting you know that any arguments you do make are hindered by your poor delivery.

I want to see you grow into the master debater I know you can be!
Old 05-25-2022, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No thanks. Arguing in this thread is like the special Olympics. I’m just letting you know that any arguments you do make are hindered by your poor delivery.

I want to see you grow into the master debater I know you can be!
You can just say what you think too? Instead of callously calling me a retard by comparing this thread to the special olympics.

Nobody has yet explained why armed guards in schools, or really almost anywhere else, are a bad idea? Not armed teachers, professional armed security. Anyone?? Anyone at all?
Old 05-25-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I didn't say that at all? Although I agree anger is a huge problem. It's sometimes appropriate, it depends on what you're angry about. I said if a woman is about to get raped, I think she should be able to defend herself with a firearm. So she doesn't get raped.

If nobody raped anyone, I agree that would be ideal. Just like if some psycho asshole didn't decide to murder a bunch of kids, that would also be ideal. You still need armed security to guard schools if you really want to stop this, even if the criminal has no gun or knife and is just giving all the kids stone cold stunners or something instead.
i was replying to eldumar or whatever, he was talking about how everyone is angry but then concluded guns were the problem.

its just a total coincidence you used the word rape while i was typing it up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]