Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

Cool opinion piece no one cares that you're a pussy
Old 11-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove they're real then, they are an abstract ideology. No basis in reality
that guy in the trans thread who keeps parroting "why u cut off ya dick lol!" is a manifestation of the toxic masculinity which permeates western manly culture. you can find some trace of the same force in pretty much every man. most of us trannies had to go to war with our own.

it's def real, lol, or do you assert that there's just no such thing as a dad making his son gut a deer while sobbing to prove he's a man? you're totally full of partisan talking-head shit if you can't concede the existence of something so basic and factual. human centipede ass N.
Last edited by America; 11-20-2018 at 01:25 PM..
Old 11-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool opinion piece no one cares that you're a pussy
You think pussy is a derogatory term.

Also, do you want bloodshed? Because your responses are how you get bloodshed.

We've already decided I'm a violent threat to democracy. You're welcome to continue to escalate.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Banned

So essentially you don't like the way some people think. Ok cool same here but i don't need to soap box about how righteous i am
Old 11-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
So essentially you don't like the way some people think. Ok cool same here but i don't need to soap box about how righteous i am
That's a goalpost move my friend. i never preached; u denied this force even exists. I was never wrong whereas U were, demonstrably.

ur trolling is weak. unfortunate that maerilith insists on validating it. butt she'll yell at anyone wearing a confederate shirt til her face turns blue. just cuz she yells at u dont make u no originalman.

i'm more man than youll ever be and more woman than youll ever get.
Last edited by America; 11-20-2018 at 01:30 PM..
Old 11-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't think you're acting responsibly in good faith, politicaly.

Change my mind.

Protip, don't blame me or name call.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Banned

You both failed to prove its a real thing worthy of political injunction. You just told me about your feelers
Old 11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
You both failed to prove its a real thing worthy of political injunction. You just told me about your feelers
goalpost moove. not worthy of political injunction. economic pressure will continue to suppress it year over year. maer is just neurotic br0.

a minute ago we were debating whether it even exists, but i dunked that so hard that ur pulling these maneuvers now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

next
Old 11-20-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go fuck yourself for marginalizing me and using me as a scapegoat for your political hatred, ignorance and bigotry on the right.

Ive done previously here for years to engage you civilly, and educate you, but you come right back around and blame me for being truly fucking wounded.

If you here, i would crush your larynx in my jaws and watch you gurgle to death like a pathetic piece if shit.
Germany thought it was marginalized back in the 1930s.

They used their victimhood as an excuse to gas millions of those they felt did them wrong.

They probably crushed a few larynxes (laryni?) as well.

Again, please don't use your perceived oppression as an excuse to exercise bigotry against a group of people who are different than you.

You really could benefit from being more tolerant and embrace diversity.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
President Trump's underhanded increase in the # of deployed troops while promising and claiming the opposite and simultaneous dog wagging with a military parade for self aggrandizement whilst you ignore the facts because im a pussy and you're a real man, who can do no wrong, such as Trump himself, is a real world example.

People are getting killed and going to die, and you're incapable of taking any responsibility for your sides excaserbation of this political climate which is enabling the slaughter of soldiers and civilians alike.

Protip, I personally know what happens to young males in this country, especially those who don the uniform through 1st hand experience.

It would be remise of me to not speak up and demonstrate my anger, hurt, frustration, against the immorality of our national leadership.

This isn't about me though.
Last edited by clevergirl; 11-20-2018 at 01:43 PM..
Closed Thread