Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That this can even happen shows how fundamentally our society and the sociology it is based on is broken.

There was a lady around here with something like 30 dead babies in her trailer and maybe some more buried around the property. For triple quadruple reals.
Yeah I watched a story on one of the crime channels I watch about a meth addict woman who had 6 dead babies in her freezer. All she cared about was her next meth fix, and so she would just smother the the baby as soon as she had it. She got 6 murder charges, was in the news. But 30 is nuts

I think for a woman to kill another woman and try to steal her baby, a combination of things needs to happen. One, the perp is probably very dumb and poor, because a reasonable person knows clinics exist to help women conceive even if they are single. The other is that their biological clock is ticking. And the last is that they become insane with jealousy seeing a pregnant woman and the attention they receive. Usually the victim is someone they knew personally or professionally

They cut the baby out and go to their family or hospital like “I just had a baby even though I didn’t look pregnant, see!”. And everyone right away asks why nothing down there indicates she just had a baby. And then the dead woman’s body usually turns up

Munchausen by proxy, sometimes in the form of making one’s kid sick in order to gain attention and sympathy from others, occurs like 96%+ of the time in women I believe
Old 05-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling for lawsuits like Dino for swamp donkeys at the honky-tonk.
Tough to go by gender on your birth certificate when your kindergarten teacher is the one who assigns it to you.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I watched a story on one of the crime channels I watch about a meth addict woman who had 6 dead babies in her freezer. All she cared about was her next meth fix, and so she would just smother the the baby as soon as she had it. She got 6 murder charges, was in the news. But 30 is nuts

I think for a woman to kill another woman and try to steal her baby, a combination of things needs to happen. One, the perp is probably very dumb and poor, because a reasonable person knows clinics exist to help women conceive even if they are single. The other is that their biological clock is ticking. And the last is that they become insane with jealousy seeing a pregnant woman and the attention they receive. Usually the victim is someone they knew personally or professionally

They cut the baby out and go to their family or hospital like “I just had a baby even though I didn’t look pregnant, see!”. And everyone right away asks why nothing down there indicates she just had a baby. And then the dead woman’s body usually turns up

Munchausen by proxy, sometimes in the form of making one’s kid sick in order to gain attention and sympathy from others, occurs like 96%+ of the time in women I believe
Tbf. Estrogen has really changed my brain and there are dark sides about it.

Nothing like this.

I feel strong enough to handle it that day comes when I'm a serious threat to someone. I took care of it in 2018. And I can go back to the hospital or to the woods.

Plenty of females are plenty dangerous. It is really interesting how males and females differ that way.

I would say I had the potential. Doubt it tho. I almost never feel jealous or envious anymore and when I do it's easily checked with some analysis and reflection.

I bet some ppl do go crazy though trying to rip the skin off people they find beautiful.

That lady probably had a lifetime of neglect, abandonment, rejection, maybe even abuse. Aswell. Society should always be on guard for those ppl. No matter what they cannot be free. It's not about justice or fairness at that point. It's about life. And reality. Neither of which is fair or just. That is why I harp on it so hard on these boards. Probably a waste of my time. Makes me feel better tho.

Look out for them wolves. Watch your sixes. Humans aren't safe and cool by default.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quick sidebar I keep getting distracted by the page numbers of this thread now being ordered "1991, 1992, 1993" because I long for that time. Our political division was much more human then.

I get immediately distracted by 90's year numbers because so many good songs came out during the 90s. Like, '96 mariah carey (Always be my baby) VS '97 slut mariah carey (Honey). They are both good songs but Honey is just one-dimensional sex; whereas Always be my baby is a beautiful relatable story.

Much like our modern attitudes! (segue complete)
Old 05-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

haha that started happening to me around 1939
Old 05-06-2022, 09:46 PM
Banned

I've seen shadowmen IRL.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen shadowmen IRL.
is it when you took too much benadryl? seeing shadowpersons is common with benadryl overdoses
Old 05-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it when you took too much benadryl? seeing shadowpersons is common with benadryl overdoses
Is it really? Pretty unique to benadryl?

I've never taken to much benadryl. Honestly avoid the stuff unless I'm absolutely dying from allergies. Like really bad. Which is extremely rarely. And then I just take 1 normal dose.

I wasn't talking any either times.

When I see them I hear a loud humming and bell tolling sounds. The one time I saw one standing in the middle of the room I approached it and it made a zipping humm and disappeared. Like sideways. Into itself as the air closed in.

It was about my height. Thin. Not terribly skinny.. Fuzzy at the edges like interlacing. And had no depth. It turned towards me before vanishing. Like I startled it. The sounds are very electric. Even felt like the air was ionized a little. No ozone smell though.
Last edited by starkind; 05-07-2022 at 11:07 AM..
Old 05-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Banned

Upon some further reading and research.

Yeah I always had hallucinations like that as a kid.

I wrote them off as normal and just stopped caring.

Zero drugs unless someone was doping me without my consent.

Maybe I just have a gene that heightens my perception way beyond normal people.

Most drugs make me really anxious unless they render me unconscious. Like an adivan. Benadryl sucks. So I avoid it like the plague. I have never had any hallucinations while taking it tho.

It's when I meditate and ground and get into a certain state that I hallucinate vividly. Either that or I'm extremely stressed and in a fight or flight state. Kinda a primal brain mode not full of much higher thinking. I reckon animals live in this altered state of conciousness or its a bigger layer of conciousness. Ir something like that.
Last edited by starkind; 05-07-2022 at 11:20 AM..
Old 05-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb