Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or why the hell do we care so much? dude was looking for a party, who are we to shit in his cheerios? ..also I am a nobody who doesn't even play on the box, just a forumquester..I guess I should get a life too
yeah if you don't play here definitely stop posting and get a life

Threads like this are common on blue BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE GLOBAL OOC, YOU MORANS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

as stated, the tragic stupidity of a post like this on red is WE HAVE GLOBAL CHAT on a LIVE SERVER.

So instead of finding a group there, you come on here... and make a post. Make no mistakes, that portion is what makes it stupid. Any trolling beyond that about getting a life is just incidental.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a less shitty job with normal hours then if you want people to play a game with you *shrug*

Or start a guild for people who work the graveyard shift at 7-11. Either way... posting on forums when server pop is sub 100, probably not going to help. Global ooc and people post LFG threads in real time... we should totally defend this intelligent behavior.
So if he is a surgeon that works the night shift at a hospital, he should get a better job? Think before you type.
Account for other countries, time zones before you tell someone to get a job
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah if you don't play here definitely stop posting and get a life

Threads like this are common on blue BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE GLOBAL OOC, YOU MORANS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

as stated, the tragic stupidity of a post like this on red is WE HAVE GLOBAL CHAT on a LIVE SERVER.

So instead of finding a group there, you come on here... and make a post. Make no mistakes, that portion is what makes it stupid. Any trolling beyond that about getting a life is just incidental.
You know sometimes people will check the forums while they aren't playing the game, right? Do you honestly think he wasn't using ooc as well? OP clearly said 'anyone on forums?' The fuck is wrong with you? How are you insulting anyone's intelligence?
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This kind of thread is common on blue forum and widely constructive to it's purpose. Here the red forumquest trolls greif. Just like they do in game. Way to help server pop idiots.
See above post. If players are actively playing on red and too stupid to use global ooc instead of making forum posts... I don't think we are hurting pop by discouraging them in some way.

Half of server would sooner log an alt to find and kill you than group and xp with you anyways. This is not blue. Join Holo if you think OP has acceptable behavior for a PVP server.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
See above post. If players are actively playing on red and too stupid to use global ooc instead of making forum posts... I don't think we are hurting pop by discouraging them in some way.

Half of server would sooner log an alt to find and kill you than group and xp with you anyways. This is not blue. Join Holo if you think OP has acceptable behavior for a PVP server.
Join Holo if you care anything about someone new. Got it.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekrul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know sometimes people will check the forums while they aren't playing the game, right? Do you honestly think he wasn't using ooc as well? OP clearly said 'anyone on forums?' The fuck is wrong with you? How are you insulting anyone's intelligence?
Yeah, usually when they can't be playing the game. Defeating the purpose of a post relating to playing the game with you...

And I'm so incredibly fucking sorry to all of the late night neurosurgeons I offended by assuming people posting at WAY off peak hours for server are potential basement dwelling hotpocket goblins.

You guys should be more gentle, you're gonna tear something swinging on those nuts so hard.

Glad you think your odds are better that he is a surgeon than my odds of guessing he's unemployed. 20:1 odds you guys also are not surgeons. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

I'm a rocket surgeon.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yeah, usually when they can't be playing the game. Defeating the purpose of a post relating to playing the game with you...

And I'm so incredibly fucking sorry to all of the late night neurosurgeons I offended by assuming people posting at WAY off peak hours for server are potential basement dwelling hotpocket goblins.

You guys should be more gentle, you're gonna tear something swinging on those nuts so hard.

Glad you think your odds are better that he is a surgeon than my odds of guessing he's unemployed. 20:1 odds you guys also are not surgeons. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why you are getting so worked up about someone making a post looking for more group members. There is a chance someone would look at the forum, see his post, and then be motivated to log on. I don't know how you can't see that logic.

I also don't see what good it does to cry and whine about it so hard. Perhaps overcompensating for something in your life by being such an aggressive, obnoxious, toolbag on the forums?
Old 02-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Banned

lot of neurosurgeons on red99 let me tell you
Old 02-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

What are the odds that he lives in a different time zone? Maybe another country? My mind is blown thinking of these possibilities!
Closed Thread