Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Large Rat

Not that it matters now, but I can confirm that as a high elf agnostic enchanter with Illusion: Iksar, I can vendor outside of Cabilis without Benevolence. I haven't tried running around inside and conning extensively, but I ran from the TD firepot port in to the WW zoneline in Iksar illusion and wasn't attacked. I did do some goblin hunting in LOIO levelling up, however.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Kobold

i didnt try benevolence but with my luck while casting it one of the gaurds would walk by and kill me. not worth the effort for the few plat ide get off the giants there.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Sorry shooteneq1, guess I missed your post about being Tunare. Yeah, I was agnostic. Figured it wasn't worth goin Tunare just for the chain :P
Old 03-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteneq1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt try benevolence but with my luck while casting it one of the gaurds would walk by and kill me
It wont agro mobs.
However it won't be nearly enough to get you off kos.

Pity you chose a deity. You won't be able to get the level 44 tash spell (which you really want if you're going to be charming stuff) either unless you want to chance it with invisibility.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Kobold

i went tunare mostly because im playing a high elf and imo even though this isnt a RP server elfs should still have a faith and not take the easy way out with being agnostic. however like i said earlier with illusion dark elf im dubious to the gaurds outside neriak so it might not even be a problem. we shall see when the time comes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread