Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rilkean there are grown men speaking in this thread. You're gonna need to sit down and knit a sweater or something.
Nobody reads a fucking thing you say or cares about it, you should seriously take my advice and just shut the fuck up
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody reads a fucking thing you say or cares about it, you should seriously take my advice and just shut the fuck up
I already told you that's not my baby
Old 04-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BennyRZ is my favorite poster.

Also, I've never lost a 1vs1 to a Heresy before and when I was in Salty's zerg guild of incompetent players, our win rate was around 50% in guild vs guild against Heresy. 40% if you want to lowball. So you're gonna need some new form of propaganda.
dude heresy doesn't even exist anymore no one gives a shit
Old 04-12-2011, 01:43 AM
VIP / Contributor

I 1v1'd everyone on VZTZ and won, including the GMs.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

u nvr fited my main
Old 04-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Banned

Okanogan County, WA

Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Also, I've never lost a 1vs1 to a Heresy before .
Well i guess technically it wasn't a 1 vs 1. It was a 1 vs. 2- me vs. you and your druid friend or box at raster box 2.0.

I was doing like i did at the beginning of every box, camping manastone and i ran everyone out except you because you two were green. After a while you turned even, i went from Evil eye to Raster and rooted you. You asked me not to kill you, but you know i didn't reply. Your friend healed you but then went and suicided on mobs. I came back and finished you off.

Maybe thats why you hate root.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Fail troll is fail, random bluebie re-register as a famous vztz persona and trash the red99 idea.

The irony if it was real woulda been funny tho, seeing as cancerface is one of the few on the vztz community that fits that "trash" category he is speaking about.

Red99 happening pals
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
BennyRZ is my favorite poster.

Also, I've never lost a 1vs1 to a Heresy before and when I was in Salty's zerg guild of incompetent players, our win rate was around 50% in guild vs guild against Heresy. 40% if you want to lowball. So you're gonna need some new form of propaganda.
Dude you played for such a short while, you talk a bit talk, but you clearly didn't walk the big walk on vztz. GM Confirmed and sanctioned that you facepalmed hard on that server and ended up quitting cause you couldn't compete.

Stop bringing heresy up, they won, you lost, simple as that. Give it another go on RED99 and lets see what happens.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

BIT = BIG fuck no edit failure + just woke up
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread