Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 05:29 AM
Kobold

saying that because someone tries to loot their shit is an attack that means that they cant call lns for an hour is a weak interpretation. Not calling LNS isn't in itself deemed an attack.

While it would make them available to be attacked just like any other time, I would think they need to actually attack to be considered attacking.

Looks like a LNS violation tbh
Old 04-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Banned

If he wanted to LnS why did he run past me deeper into KC while I was fighting his guild mates, and opt not to call Loot And scoot during the time it took me to finish fighting, then find and kill him.

Why should I have to try and guess a players intentions within the zone? If they are looking to LnS, they should call LnS.

--------------
this isn't a debate, it's a
REMINDER, CALL LNS, OR GET CAMPED
Old 04-22-2015, 05:46 AM
Kobold

Assuming he is going to attack you still doesn't mean actually attacking you, whatever way you want to spin it.

Like I said, it definitely makes him available to be attacked, but without him attacking you before he loots his corpse (which means fully loots or stop looting, because you cant attack someone and loot your corpse at the same time) I still can't see how it takes away his right to LnS for an hour.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:50 AM
Banned

So you are suggesting a player is able to attempt to loot his body as many times as he wants without losing the right to later call LnS so long as he doesn't attack anyone?
Old 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM
Fire Giant

Default .

just loot your shit and get the hell out of the zone

not that complicated

idiots
Old 04-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Banned

Disgusting, after reviewing my own FRAP's footage of the fight, not only does Worship hang out in KC without calling LnS, after dying the 2nd time instead of calling it in /ooc from his bind he waits not only to zone into KC while I am fighting his guildmates, but also for us to attack him again before actually calling LnS.

The GM's put in place a decent system for players to avoid getting griefed in but instead of using it for it's intended purpose you just try and use it to get people suspended over loopholes and tampered petitions? Shame on you.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

ya its the common trait among these bluebie scumbags, they won't call lns until you catch them and then they call lns as you're attacking them and they procceed to tell you they will petition

it's very clear to me that if you don't call lns instantly you're not looking to lns, and if i catch you looting a corpse and you haven't called lns from the very instant you entered zone, you'll be dead either way if you start screaming it as i'm attacking your ass

stop trying to avoid the rules you fucks, call lns instantly or get corpse camped for an hour or until the zerg sets you free, wasting sirken and staff's time with petitions around this subject should result in a perma ban imo
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:04 AM
Banned

Voted no .
Old 04-22-2015, 07:04 AM
Sarnak

5am bout the only time Beastagor will even bring a character near KC.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya its the common trait among these bluebie scumbags, they won't call lns until you catch them and then they call lns as you're attacking them and they procceed to tell you they will petition

it's very clear to me that if you don't call lns instantly you're not looking to lns, and if i catch you looting a corpse and you haven't called lns from the very instant you entered zone, you'll be dead either way if you start screaming it as i'm attacking your ass

stop trying to avoid the rules you fucks, call lns instantly or get corpse camped for an hour or until the zerg sets you free, wasting sirken and staff's time with petitions around this subject should result in a perma ban imo
Its funny because Azrael, even more then Fresh...does the same thing and actually wastes the GMs time on stupid shit. I guess thats what happens when you are bitter from losing all the time. On another note its funny seeing people like Salem who got 100-0d in the BOTB post kill shots on naçeds...gee your so good!