Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscar23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst part is he told me after he left I was "Blue as fuck" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol that was the definition of blue as fuck.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Banned

I start by putting the person on /ignore to help me dissociate myself from the idea that this PC is actually a person sitting behind a computer. Then I like to reflect on how awful my life is and how much of a man I wish I could be, how envious and jealous I am of all my internet peers. At this point I'm usually welling up and my eyes are full of salty tears while my hands are trembling, I like to help relieve this by slamming my thick leg like arms against the walls in pitiful attempts at breaking the paper thin dry wall which does nothing to stop the sounds of my mom and her latest plenty-of-fish boyfriend embracing eachother in an experience I myself will never be able to have. At this point the sounds of my mom being ploughed are unbarable and I can only drown out the jealousy with the sound of Hatsune Miku mixed with the looting of another players coin. I make my move, satisfaction is gaurantee because I never fight people who don't con 4 levels under with a massive gear disadvantage, or the ability to abuse some faction I spent weeks working on. I cum.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscar23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man it cut deep. I may just have to go back if I keep being a friendly Blue fuck. That's why I came seeking advice where only the Reddest of the Red lurk: R99 forums.
I'm getting word this may have been a young <Flowers of Happiness> recruit of mine... fuckin dying of laughter right now... I thought maybe you were just joking and trolling until he PM'd me and made me LOL knowing who it was

Since this really happened, this is probably the best thread on red99 in over a month. 5 stars. Happiness for days!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
he didn't even fight back. To make matters worse, he sat down and accepted his death.
that isnt blue blood, thats honor breh. ive had people pull this shit too. stand up and fight, u pussies

still.. dat honor doe
Old 02-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Lol Vouss, so ridiculous

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 02-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I start by putting the person on /ignore to help me dissociate myself from the idea that this PC is actually a person sitting behind a computer. Then I like to reflect on how awful my life is and how much of a man I wish I could be, how envious and jealous I am of all my internet peers. At this point I'm usually welling up and my eyes are full of salty tears while my hands are trembling, I like to help relieve this by slamming my thick leg like arms against the walls in pitiful attempts at breaking the paper thin dry wall which does nothing to stop the sounds of my mom and her latest plenty-of-fish boyfriend embracing eachother in an experience I myself will never be able to have. At this point the sounds of my mom being ploughed are unbarable and I can only drown out the jealousy with the sound of Hatsune Miku mixed with the looting of another players coin. I make my move, satisfaction is gaurantee because I never fight people who don't con 4 levels under with a massive gear disadvantage, or the ability to abuse some faction I spent weeks working on. I cum.

Made me laugh. Goog job.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm getting word this may have been a young <Flowers of Happiness> recruit of mine... fuckin dying of laughter right now... I thought maybe you were just joking and trolling until he PM'd me and made me LOL knowing who it was

Since this really happened, this is probably the best thread on red99 in over a month. 5 stars. Happiness for days!

No unfortunately this is not a troll. I am really that Blue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This isn't one of your recruits though (maybe the shaman was?). I'm not affiliated with any guild at the moment. I was thinking about apping for Holocaust, I heard they're the pvp guild on R99.
Last edited by dscar23; 02-17-2015 at 11:32 AM..
Old 02-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I start by putting the person on /ignore to help me dissociate myself from the idea that this PC is actually a person sitting behind a computer.

Finally, some solid advice.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that isnt blue blood, thats honor breh. ive had people pull this shit too. stand up and fight, u pussies

still.. dat honor doe
lol honor is taking the YT, not plugging, pulling hp, taking xp death, or elsewise avoiding PVP. OP is so blue that a young <FoH> shaman he could've easily PK'd made him question weather he even belongs on red99 server, without even fighting him.

Ultimate red99 thread, and some serious <Happiness> right there. Totally mindfucked you... I love it.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No unfortunately this is not a troll. I am really that Blue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This isn't one of your recruits though (maybe the shaman was?). I'm not affiliated with any guild at the moment. I was thinking about apping for Holocaust, I heard they're the pvp guild on R99.
yeah I was saying the shaman was one of my <FoH> guys haha... spurned by big Mac's lil shaman

Good times. And you heard wrong. But holocaust is great if you aren't here for PVP and just want to rush to 60 and get gear, we recently sent a few weeds their way. If you are just here for fun, PVP, and great people, Flowers is good. If you want lots of easy groups leveling up and enjoy pvp too Fresh is another option of mostly good guys who aren't scared of a good time on red99.
Closed Thread