Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 11:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure this was just to put the server up, something obviously went wrong with the patching.
shit will be fixed eventually.
patience young grasshoppers

devs are working as we speak

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 12-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

roots landing on 172 mr yeah right retards, people are just mad they have to dot themselves, have crim pots, or have pumice and cant just click auto attack and walk into casters ignoring debuffs

pras the new age of bad players getting dunked on and punished 4 being dum
Old 12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty much fucked red with this patch....172 MR, 1 shot roots x3, 1 shot darkness x2, fucking enchanter whirl till you hurl...blind...shit that should never land with any kind of gear is landing 1st try with full resist gear and not debuffed.......first try...this server sucks. So now Casters can land anything 1st try and the hitbox is tiny. Seems legit. Blue server 2.0
Thats something they will have to fiddle with to get right but that i agree with. On Rallos to grief newbs in rags at least you had to risk something because of item loot. You were OP but you could lose your gear.

Now at end game it might be a bit different, i dont have much experience there, but since Melees were really strong, and i heard they were gonna get stronger in Velious, it cant be all bad.

I think the balance has to be right, its gonna be hard to gather honest feedback from players that have melee chars to 60 because lots of players only interested in self-interest and whats in it for me. More OP = more lulz for me. If we can have a couple of honest players though working with devs having some back and forth feedback, and devs sort through real feedback vs the im not so OP anymore tears, they could have something good.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Cant wait to get home and root rain for this temporary period of Casterphy.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Banned

players without pumice or poison cure pots are gonna have a bad time
Old 12-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Kobold

I always carry crim pots and pumice, whirl and blind should never land in pvp though lol. I'm sorry you are bias as a chanter since this shit all works to make your class severely op. Double potency tash / malo on an already capped resist? That's -240 from a max of 255? Yea seems legit
Old 12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Banned

what buffed tash does -80 instead of -40

since everyone on the server 50+ runs around at 150+ MR that takes it down to a respectable 70+

if you were running around at 100-110 and are now being brought down to 20-30 then you should wear more (like the 170 FR I am forced to wear) or better carry some cheap merchant clicks or MR SHM pots (Like the CR SHM pots I am forced to carry to not get owned by wizards)

tldr: debuffs are a factor now that can actually effect fights
Old 12-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Banned

Also I didn't hear anyone complaining when half the server was rogues because they could do 2k damage in 5 seconds while being completely un-CC able and were backstabbing you in front of your face 20 feet away
Old 12-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

biggest issue is that the debuffs are giving 100% increased boost instead of 50% that it was on live, that makes tash and malo overpowered, please set it to 50% as it was on live
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats something they will have to fiddle with to get right but that i agree with. On Rallos to grief newbs in rags at least you had to risk something because of item loot. You were OP but you could lose your gear.

Now at end game it might be a bit different, i dont have much experience there, but since Melees were really strong, and i heard they were gonna get stronger in Velious, it cant be all bad.

I think the balance has to be right, its gonna be hard to gather honest feedback from players that have melee chars to 60 because lots of players only interested in self-interest and whats in it for me. More OP = more lulz for me. If we can have a couple of honest players though working with devs having some back and forth feedback, and devs sort through real feedback vs the im not so OP anymore tears, they could have something good.
Actually read this and it was great love the part that you do the firegiant thing!
Closed Thread