Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see SS.
can you not pickup the context clues? Just from viewing the SS I can tell he is not asking to rescind his LNS....

he said

"rescind LNS...like I could take the two of you"

What he is saying is, why would I rescind the LNS, i couldn't beat you two.

Either you are too dumb to understand that he mean't, or you are purposely rule lawyerinng to grief and get that one YT. I think you are choosing the second option and are learning from the toxic players you have taken in like Krazy
Old 09-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you not pickup the context clues? Just from viewing the SS I can tell he is not asking to rescind his LNS....

he said

"rescind LNS...like I could take the two of you"

What he is saying is, why would I rescind the LNS, i couldn't beat you two.

Either you are too dumb to understand that he mean't, or you are purposely rule lawyerinng to grief and get that one YT. I think you are choosing the second option and are learning from the toxic players you have taken in like Krazy
more qq pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more qq pls
It took 2 TMO to kill a dark elf necro with no gear and no real pvp knowledge, yeah you guys are really going places. Also, you do realize you have the all time losing resistance players in your squad. Kids are O for the server not to mention toxic as fuck. Good Luck!!!!
Old 09-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Banned

I owned quiex yest and because I made him gate he sends me rage tells ........ Tmo need to change there members
Old 09-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I owned quiex yest and because I made him gate he sends me rage tells ........ Tmo need to change there members
i get embarrassing rage tells from Empire and Friends tags all the time. i'm in TMO so I can't comment about my own guildies as I'm never PKing them. but yeah CS is the only guild with a consistently not-whiney-bitch playerbase in my opinion.
Old 09-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

also sounds like this kid got wrekt. good job lowbie <TMO> broodlings. pras on the gains Chellsea
Old 09-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2015, 06:20 AM
Fire Giant

ive killed shadowlord, ive made him lns in oot and he didnt whine a single time even when i cc him to amke him lns. awesome guy tbh. This TMO scrubs just got theyre asses kicked so much they need to do this, sittin at a druid ring attacking the people porting in, or corpse camping this guy and ignoring lns or wathever and then trying to trashtalk him in ooc thinking they sound badass or smth. you guys wonder why u didnt suceed here? why u didnt learn to pvp? try harder thanks. cya in norrath. nieya and chellsea
Old 09-06-2015, 06:25 AM
Fire Giant

btw i tried to bring my shaman to fight this 2 fellas, even pmed then to wait for me but as i was omw they just died to geom like the kljasdyghd they are who doesnt know how to spam /who, know theyre enemies and stay alive while i get there. Really, try harder guys plz ure not there still.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Kobold

Killed Gzaz yesterday 2v1, felt great.