Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was so easy you quit the Nostralious server because you couldn't take the PVP.
Taking a break to let the masses go by isn't quitting, I guess it might look that way though...lets not make yet another thread personal. Back to Stormfeather.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Kobold

A good fix for this could be playing on the Red server. You could PvP anyone attempting to camp Stormfeather.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Unless they're between level 30-55 and out of your range. I guess if you have a level 60, 52, 44, and 36 character parked to PvP...

No list means a cluster if 2 people are sitting there when the current camp holder gets a Stormfeather.

Suggesting you need to man up and be at a camp logged in for 7 days straight and have to mold your schedule to maybe a 2-4AM window on a Wednesday if that's when your turn is up... Lol... More like Neckbeard up.

This was better as an FTE. People showed up for the window, clicked a bit and if they lost or it didn't spawn they would come back in 18 hours. If the new window was during hours they work or sleep they figure out timer and come back at a better time for them.

Making this a camp was dumb. It's a roaming outdoor mob with variance.

But I digress, I have no interest in the mask for any of my toons. Just painful to read about camping a stupid mob for 6 days when it shouldn't be like that considering all the other roaming outdoor mobs with variance.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suggesting you need to man up and be at a camp logged in for 7 days straight and have to mold your schedule to maybe a 2-4AM window on a Wednesday if that's when your turn is up... Lol... More like Neckbeard up.
That's definitely not the smartest way to approach camping it, but if you cannot think of anything else, then I guess anyone desperate enough to go through that would be extremely happy once they finish the eye patch.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

I dont think this would even be a question if SF didnt FTE shout. FTE shout implies its an FTE mob, not a camp. Remove FTE message if its to be treated as a camp. Same for Lodi if thats the case.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think this would even be a question if SF didnt FTE shout. FTE shout implies its an FTE mob, not a camp. Remove FTE message if its to be treated as a camp. Same for Lodi if thats the case.
well Lodi is apparently is a raid mob you have to bring to 'camp' after engaging which is dumb bc he is a fun duo with part of the strat kiting him in circles around the shaman as they stick a slow.....then when slow lands u keel him

Pretty disappointing scene at Lod upon server up on Sunday....hopefully it wont be the norm
Old 09-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well Lodi is apparently is a raid mob you have to bring to 'camp' after engaging which is dumb bc he is a fun duo with part of the strat kiting him in circles around the shaman as they stick a slow.....then when slow lands u keel him

Pretty disappointing scene at Lod upon server up on Sunday....hopefully it wont be the norm
it used to be a couple small groups of us, but as of recently people have been rolling out with 20 members and its kinda nuts.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it used to be a couple small groups of us, but as of recently people have been rolling out with 20 members and its kinda nuts.
be warned if he is engaged to the gnolls - there wont be yellow text and its wild west at Lodi lol
Old 09-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making this a camp was dumb. It's a roaming outdoor mob with variance.
lol
Old 09-22-2015, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was added to make it easier to tell if someone is trying to KS. CSR staff needs as much help as they can get considering some players here.
Closed Thread