Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Or except we've posted video tap evidence, /reports of players ADMITTING TO SAID ACTIONS, etc., gtfo honestly, you don't shit about this server it's embarassing
Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

In the worlds of Samuel L. Jackson: "English motherfucker, do you speak it?"
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I reported something with no evidence."
Emumu has been seen doing it and was unsuspended for his "Oh I didn't know I couldn't do that" defense - after we'd come after him about it many times and he'd done it back to back to back to back to back to back in PvP.

Fallen? Same deal. 10 times in a row+ one night.

And it may not be from an IP exemption. It could be MQ or another bug we don't know about. The truth is, they definitely insta poof at the threat of death. It has game breaking implications when breaking into plane of fear / pvp.

Ban.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaard the tard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly how many times does a player have to do it blatantly with no punishment for a population to correctly assume that GM's are complicit? 50-100?
You've been doing this how long Sirken? It's shocking to the whole population that you haven't figured it out by now that if you wantonly disregard enforcing rules and handing out bunches of IP exexmptions to those known to 2 box that this is what will happen.
If you can't catch what 50% of the server has witnessed, then it's you that has the problem. You know... super low population. Your average population is 75% below your peak population, and you would rather spend time on boards arguing with the truth than simply enforcing rules.
i already answered u, 1 time witnessed or fraps'd
-
pretty sure theres a few suspended kids right now that would disagree with you about rule enforcement, and i dont do IP exemptions, so nice try. -
-
i'm sure that the problem is me. i mean, i can't read minds, or predict the future, i'm so clearly useless. and 70 posts in 2 years? im clearly trolling the forums day and night.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't this easily be traced through logs? I have witnessed people do it in mass pvp while gms were in zone, then told about it and pretty much did nothing. Can't you easily find out if IP was used to kick the player out at around XXX time?
i'm sure some people can, but myself and amelinda can not. theres a lot of things i could do on the old server that i can not do here. please do not assume i have the same access or abilities. this is a different server and a different staff.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have personally seen this myself from Fallen AT LEAST 6 + times, reported it, no action. Gave up eventually, servers a joke.
ever fraps it? ever send it to Sirken? because as awesome as the players are, staff will not ban a player simply based on the word of another player.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or except we've posted video tap evidence, /reports of players ADMITTING TO SAID ACTIONS, etc., gtfo honestly, you don't shit about this server it's embarassing
any player that has sent me a legit evidence has always received a reply. posting fraps in a RNF thread is not the same as PMing it to a staff member. you have NEVER sent me any of those things you mention. and as far as not giving a shit about the server or the pvp environment, you're right, i don;t care, im really only here because i get off on being berated, insulted, and verbally abused by ungrateful players.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

this was all to amelinda, you've been here I think 2.5 weeks now, or 3 weeks, basically a couple of days after all this shit went down and at least I, personally, gave up caring, so not particularly directed @ you
Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned

OK so try Sirken. I'll attest to the fact he's been on the ball as far as responses and his experience is very PvP centric in being a guide.

Also, from what I understand, he doesn't also have to put up with the madness of the bluebie server (where all the trash ACTUALLY came from tbh).
Old 03-04-2012, 05:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, from what I understand, he doesn't also have to put up with the madness of the bluebie server (where all the trash ACTUALLY came from tbh).
thats actually a really good point. people forget that Amelinda also has to deal with the hundreds of kids on blue that cry over everything ("omg playerA isn't waiting his turn in line for my camp!"), as well as everything that occur on the red server.

me personally, i only guide on Red currently, and as such am not splitting my time between two servers, so i have more time for the red pals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Banned

i would pod all of you if i had the chance no lie
Old 03-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

if its so bad why play on the server bros

come to uthgard , be merry , win

progress in pvp
Old 03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

To be sure if you tried any of this cheating or 2 boxing shit on that DAoC server you would get GM axe murdered.
Closed Thread