Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are these parses still available anywhere? Would be curious to see the results.
It's been posted on the forum here over the years. I don't personally feel like searching them out, but they should still be on here someplace. You'd have ~4 years of forum posts to wade through since AC was fixed on P1999 in 2015 (for Velious launch). It's plenty effective, possibly too effective in some situations such as for cloth classes.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:01 PM
Kobold

This is completely anecdotal but I agree with Danth here 100%. I've also been playing EQEmu since almost as long as EQ has been around and P99 is one of the few servers where AC feels like it does something.

On Green in my mid-teens I upgraded my Monk's cloth armor to mesh armor and the difference was huge. I went from getting pounded pretty hard (Unrest, all range of cons) to tanking noticeably better than even other Warriors I was grouping with.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:55 PM
Banned

Anybody claiming AC doesn't work hasn't equipped a full suit of Raw Silk and stalked godlike through Nektulos.

(It's not that good but it is very noticeable.)
Old 11-18-2019, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

for those talking outta their buttholes I dug up literally just one thread showing empirical evidence of AC working (and working well) in like 2 seconds:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=320936
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer
Old 11-18-2019, 02:23 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been posted on the forum here over the years. I don't personally feel like searching them out, but they should still be on here someplace. You'd have ~4 years of forum posts to wade through since AC was fixed on P1999 in 2015 (for Velious launch). It's plenty effective, possibly too effective in some situations such as for cloth classes.
You forgot to write

Danth
Closed Thread