Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dark chocolate isn't worth my time. it's like yay I'm gonna eat a less unhealthy version of chocolate that doesn't even taste good.
Sacrilege. Besides, dark chocolate photographs under an electron microscope better.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

Had one for breakfast going to the store to buy more.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Kobold

what did u have to do to get the klondike bar.

inquiring minds wanna know
Old 06-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did u have to do to get the klondike bar.

inquiring minds wanna know
6 for $3.50
Old 06-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

nalkin WRU
Old 06-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to xnolanx Send a message via Yahoo to xnolanx

what would u do for a xanex bar
Old 06-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 for $3.50
They sell a box of 24 at my local Vons for like 10 bucks. You save about 18 cents per bar!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dark chocolate isn't worth my time. it's like yay I'm gonna eat a less unhealthy version of chocolate that doesn't even taste good.
Dark chocolate is for people who actually like the taste of chocolate.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned

Just ate another one about to go to Howling STONEZ
Old 06-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

inb4 Nalkin, oh wait lol. Now this is my kind of thread.

First of all, yes I am a mintchochip guy. Akyra and I have been talking about this but neither have had a chance to try it. My local grocery store, Food Lion, doesn't sell them. However I did spot them at the local hipster join known as Harris Teeter and plan on picking up a box there to try them out. However, they do carry mintchochip icecream sandwiches, offbrand, which is a great cheap alternative to icecream if you can't find any on sale. Also due to the soft outside of icecream sandwiches I may warrant that they are even better than the hard klondikes, but we will see. Either way, they are a great cheap way to get icecream and I recommend them to people.

The other thing that I would like to bring up is that I have been noticing that mintchochip is becoming one of the standard icecream flavors that you see, which is really exciting. Usually the standard is vanilla, chocolate, sort of strawberry, and neopolitan. But, I think mintchochip is really catching on and is becoming some one of the most popular icecreams. I was talking to the cashier at my grocery store about this a little bit, and she also noticed the same and told me a story about how she tried it as a child and grew to like it so much better than anything else. The one reason why I think it was slow to become as popular as it is is that people were intimidated to try it, I know at least thats how it was in my past. So anyway, I am glad to see it catching on.

If I didn't pick up bogo Edy's mintchochip last night I would go out and buy some of these klondikes, but I will in about a week whenever I finish off a couple tubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Closed Thread