Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-06-2020, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it might be someone failing to make a make a macro with item links? You need to enter hex item codes for purple pull messages that a lot of people do and the spacing is pretty specific. IDK why they might want to try that with auctions though since they can just link the actual item. Only thing that comes to mind for me.
This could be it. Perhaps someone has a set of /auction macros with links because they have been selling the same set of things for a while, and they messed up their links because that part is complicated. /shrug
Old 01-06-2020, 12:11 PM
Skeleton

I have seen this happen a few times, it also may be when people are changing either auctions in the chat menu bar, you shift arrow backwards to delete an item/change post and hit enter right after, you need to arrow all the way to the end of your post again or this might happen ( if you have arrowed over a linked item ) If that makes sense lol sorry it early still.
Last edited by Bandit.p99; 01-06-2020 at 12:13 PM..
Old 01-08-2020, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Eh, I'm seeing this more and more now. WTH is going on?
Old 01-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Large Bat

My thoughts are when you see this, everyone in the zone sees it. It's not an issue on your end. Try linking something in chat, deleting one letter of the linked item, then retyping it and hitting enter. You'll see the same issue and I assume it's what the people in /auction did as well by mistake.