Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 08:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k i'll tell that one too.
Are you actually 13? I hope you're 13. Because you sound exactly like a dumbass and jerkass 13 year old who needs his mom and dad to smack the shit out of him or he'll grow up to be a massively hyper, tightly-wound asshole 24 hours a day.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're being such an ass that everyone in your group abandons you and joins the group you're blaming as the problem, and you dealt with it not like an adult but like a spoiled and ill-behaved 13 year old, spewing genius original curses at them like "fuck you"?

You're right in one thing, there is definitely someone here that people should avoid grouping with.
No it pissed me of after they left when they shouldn't have. Read what I wrote. And fuck you too lol.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wall of text didnt read

Try paragraphs next time
No thanks
Old 12-17-2019, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're being such an ass that everyone in your group abandons you and joins the group you're blaming as the problem, and you dealt with it not like an adult but like a spoiled and ill-behaved 13 year old, spewing genius original curses at them like "fuck you"?

You're right in one thing, there is definitely someone here that people should avoid grouping with.
I already replied to you on my other account but you're an example of a typical retarded bluebie who lacks basic reading comprehension.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:07 PM
Orc

I was camping chopin while this was going on. Nordok is certifiable
Old 12-17-2019, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinsly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was camping chopin while this was going on. Nordok is certifiable
Yeah and I tell the truth. That's why I hate people who talk shit or do me wrong cause most of the time I don't deserve it. And I respond harshly afterwards because fuck them.

Because the reality of the two stories is this this:

1. Fully popped camp and group members abandon me after I start pulling just cause some afk idiots were already sitting there.

2. Thegirth deliberately gets me killed in a group by running away when he's supposed to be tanking then kicks me when i'm low so I can't get heals.

And for what? Nothing. So that's why I respond the way I do even though I should learn to control my anger when people do that kind of crap.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:26 PM
Banned

Like i've grouped with people for hours and it was a good time being light hearted, joking, getting great exp etc. But if you do me wrong then you bring the worst out of me, even though I shouldn't respond.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Try green today!

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 12-17-2019, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could sense his insecure ego from the start because i'm "highly sensitive" to that stuff and I can tell just by how you move your character and the energy you put off, etc
LOL wtf !?? Yeah you are definitely highly sensitive to a LOT of stuff apparently, including mental illness. I can't wait to see the next chapter in your adventures, can you please do one of Sol A or Sol B next?
Old 12-17-2019, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL wtf !?? Yeah you are definitely highly sensitive to a LOT of stuff apparently, including mental illness. I can't wait to see the next chapter in your adventures, can you please do one of Sol A or Sol B next?
People emite a vibe even in video games. I'm just good at picking up on that. And its a combination of things like their race / appearance that they choose, how they move, their tone and what they say, and even just the overall energy. You can just feel it. Or I can anyway.

And sure i'll let you know but it probably wont be as interesting because i'm more cautious now and working on being more self aware to not respond.
Closed Thread