Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Banned

Eve is the most boring mmo there is, it is completely uninteresting, theres almost no money in null sec, faction mods are worthless and you can make more grinding missions ( like doing wow quests)

suicide ganking sucks now because the game is hard coded to have high value shit burn up and not drop, and even if it does if you scoop you get a criminal flag

If you want to have some fun playing that type of game, buy the new star wars battlefront, its awesome.

They are going to be adding expansion packs throughout the year and some big space battles.

see you on endor
Old 11-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

I've read up on battlefront. according to userers and critics it has no depth.

Regarding the criminal flag. my original proposition would be to create a pirate/mercenary alliance of as many Red 99 community members as possible and just set out to cause as much chaos as possible.

while impeding on r99 playtime/raid schedules as little as possible
Old 11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Even after switching to red I cant seem to get stoked about playing EQ anymore, so I'd probably give Eve a try if there was enough interest to do a p99 thing. Probably going to give the new Tribes patch a go until I find something else, but hit me up if you get something put together. Always wanted to try Eve, but jumping into a 12 year old game by myself isnt particularly appealing.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

cool. I'll make an update once I converse with more folks over the weekend
Old 11-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Orc

if you get 7+ people you can win eve
Old 11-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Kobold

lol no. You would suck.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read up on battlefront. according to userers and critics it has no depth.

Regarding the criminal flag. my original proposition would be to create a pirate/mercenary alliance of as many Red 99 community members as possible and just set out to cause as much chaos as possible.

while impeding on r99 playtime/raid schedules as little as possible
It is not supposed to have "Depth" its supposed to be a fun / action oriented NO COMMITMENT Game

Which is what most adults want from games.

Fun, no bullshit.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

i, the owner of an 80m sp char and a pos in high sec wich i manage alone. i will destroy ur corp.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of R99's are too poor, lazy, and far too forumquest addicted to Eve. I know I tried getting into eve, but the amount of work I had to actually do in game to play for free was too much for my taste.

Also red players aren't renowned for their teamwork. It's more chaotic evil then lawful evil here. U should try recruiting eve players from BDA on blue. They are the right kind of crazy.
Theyre also too stupid to have the kind of restraints it takes to play the fluid alliances game in eve. Some people here will be butthurt against another player till their last breath because "loladin faygate" corpse camped them for 30 mins in Dagnors. The kind of OCD people to roleplay a transvestite because they think its edgy and funny.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

I've made about 2 bil in loot and have about 200 kills this month. I am having a good time. Lots of hate messages in russian, lots of "good job faggot" after I smart bombed the shit out of them. I am the top killer atm in my 100 man alliance (we are small EVE wise.) I can't even go into High Security space anymore but that is the price you pay being a pirate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://zkillboard.com/character/91859014/

*over 2 bil in loot after splitting it. that is enough isk alone to plex 2 accounts (play for free)
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 11-25-2015 at 08:50 AM..
Closed Thread