Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Banned

That sounds like more evidence of genuine mental illness. I guess it gets funnier to you if the posters are genuinely mentally ill and there's a real possibility of women or children getting hurt?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Banned

Are they mentally ill? Aside from extreme social anxiety and depression there really isn't anything else wrong with them, generally all the antisocial behavior comes from years of bitterness and misogyny.

I.E women won't fuck me cause I'm creepy so it's justifiable I should wish death on them
Old 05-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are they mentally ill? Aside from extreme social anxiety and depression there really isn't anything else wrong with them, generally all the antisocial behavior comes from years of bitterness and misogyny.

I.E women won't fuck me cause I'm creepy so it's justifiable I should wish death on them
Do you even read the things you write?
Old 05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Banned

Because bouts of depression and anxiety should be lumped with disassociation disorders and thought disorders? If you think these people are seriously troubled outside being overly-bitter virgins who transfer all their short comings unto everyone but themselves (I.E It's not my fault I can't hold a relationship, it's society and women! Living in my mom's house at 45, and dry humping stuffed animals is totally acceptable, and everyone else is just against me!)

If you believe the hype that they are seriously mentally deficient as opposed to just failing to grow the fuck up, then you're no better than the millions of doctors who prescribe Zoloft and Xanax by the lb. because someone had one "bad day"
Old 05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you hear? I'm crazy!

When you realize that the people on that website support prostitution, pedophilia, violence on women and rape then you'd probably change your tune... For example there are threads about how these guys stalk girls, there are threads about them praising the columbine killers, and applauding rapists and child molesters, and other sick fuck behavior

and the difference between these guys and say 4chan? 4chan says and posts about these things to push your buttons, these people talk about it because they contemplate it.

So congrats Alawen! You're indirectly supporting domestic violence and rape by flaming me over this like I'm wrong to point and mock these people for being ridiculous.

There are sick, fringe individuals in all genres. Even MMO emulator forums...
Old 05-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Banned

I think the only reason you're so pissed about them is that it's like looking into a mirror for you......
Old 05-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the only reason you're so pissed about them is that it's like looking into a mirror for you......
No, I'm not pissed let's look at in sequence (3rd person for professionalism!1!!11)

1.) Abacab logs into Encyclopedia Dramatica and finds this link in the new section

2.) Abacab reads through the forums and has a damn near lol attack

3. ) Abacab posts the link here in a fling for attention and to share the laughs

4.) People laugh, Alawen gets super serious adult and feels mortified that we're making a joke out of people less sound than us

5.) Alawen proceeds to call Abacab a sociopath lumping him in the same category as ALF, ELF, PETA, Westboro Baptist Church, Spahn ranch and other groups of anti-social, self-righteous misanthropes.

6.) Abacab rages at the fact Alawen got super serious and missed the point of the thread, unlike Karsten who knows what this be all about
Old 05-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

speak for yourself i get laid and when i choke her out it's cuz she asked for it.

these people are hilarious, abacab! points to you sir!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuut1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speak for yourself i get laid and when i choke her out it's cuz she asked for it.

these people are hilarious, abacab! points to you sir!

=/
Old 05-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Good thing we don't have any emo-weirdos trolling around these forums!

Quote:
I've completely lost all interest in this server, in this game for that matter. I will admit the nostalgia was great the beginning but now it's too much of a fucking hassle to play this game anymore.

I'm tired of sitting and camping spawns for 16 hours just to get a shot at a target

I'm tired of ridiculous rule sets on the server that I could completely avoid if I played PEQ instead

I'm tired of the shit storm of drama that occurs in end game content

and I'm especially tired of people that take this game way too seriously, and rage at the most minor of things.

I'm gonna go do some IRL things for awhile, and go enjoy my spring and summer but I don't think I'll ever come back because I only foresee those same problems re-occurring and once again I'd be completely burnt out on the game again in weeks time.

I've met some cool dudes on this place, but sadly 90% of you I can no longer stand so I /guildremoved myself, I deleted the client, and I'm not going to post here anymore be it for jokes or to catch up because frankly I'm just wasting my time anymore.

If you want a 50 rogue with some planar gear

ACCT: ziyuo
Pass: jixnme

All you gotta do is sneak into fear and pull the corpse off the W/NW wall and it's all yours, play it, delete it, sac it down to 5, liquidate it's assets I don't care really.
Closed Thread