Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps Katrik is more alpha than you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is 100% true.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For some reason, I see this, and I imagine Hastley is one of the people on the side, dressed all wiggerlike, throwing bibles at the heads of people in the audience.
I like I'm constantly in your thoughts estocles . I must
Of made a big impact in your life.

God bless you baby dicked
Mentally deranged fuck.

Katrik when are we going to have a real life cat fight ? Remember no nails . Maybe estocles can ref it since he's such a pro at fighting !
Old 10-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Banned

I think you must be under the impression that pretty trannys like me fight like pussy women. I still know how to box (thanks dad).. But Hastley I <3 u
Old 10-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

people who say some variant on the phrase "i know how to box" do NOT know how to box.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who say some variant on the phrase "i know how to box" do NOT know how to box.
I'm a 7th dan black belt trained by Bruce lee and also am a master of capueta as I practiced the styling of mr. Eddie gordo
Old 10-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a 7th dan black belt trained by Bruce lee and also am a master of capueta as I practiced the styling of mr. Eddie gordo
Oh.. Ok then. Maybe we can just hiss and slap each other then.. /scared of Hastley, religious monk IRL
Old 10-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh.. Ok then. Maybe we can just hiss and slap each other then.. /scared of Hastley, religious monk IRL
For some reason I imagine you're fighting style to be screaming in your fake girl voice, "I'm going to claw your eyes out bitch ". Then in a rage I rip your weave out of your hair and then you jus start screaming shrill sounds that make no sense .

Gives me a chuckle
Old 10-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

katrik has a fencers body. if she brandished a rapier at me, i'd probably be scared.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
katrik has a fencers body. if she brandished a rapier at me, i'd probably be scared.
He
Old 10-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she