Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Banned

hahaha
Old 12-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for not forgetting or ignoring me man, you make a guy feel special ;-)
I think your special too :-)
Except my friends request so I can invite you into my chat room later, I need some help with my Planetside game buddy :-)))))
Old 12-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Dredge why did you even act like you were leaving if you were just going to switch to an extremely obvious "troll" account, and then come back to your original one.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dredge why did you even act like you were leaving if you were just going to switch to an extremely obvious "troll" account, and then come back to your original one.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Banned

accept not except, lol :-)
Old 12-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha watched tyt video, they couldn't help themselves but to hate on the bill of rights every chance they could
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 4th Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Sure. Flicking a cigarette but out of the window is total probable cause to finger bang two broads on the side of the highway.

Also dredge, welcome back. I had some harsh words to say about your relationship and called your manliness into question but dropping the troll accounts and just moving on garners my respect. Now if you post a picture of you fucking your fiancee well you just won the forum, buddy.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycled Children [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure. Flicking a cigarette but out of the window is total probable cause to finger bang two broads on the side of the highway.

Also dredge, welcome back. I had some harsh words to say about your relationship and called your manliness into question but dropping the troll accounts and just moving on garners my respect. Now if you post a picture of you fucking your fiancee well you just won the forum, buddy.
you will have to find my Fetlife account to see those ;-)
hubba hubba,

or catch us on Cam4, tips are always appreciated, but never required :-)))
Old 12-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha watched tyt video, they couldn't help themselves but to hate on the bill of rights every chance they could
Who else tried to celebrate the bill of rights day earlier this month and got a lot of "wtf?"s from everyone they knew?

I know I did [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

got some real psychos on these forums
Old 12-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

"Do you have a warrant?" is all the girls needed to say. I understand just getting the stop over with, but unless you stand up for your self when the DPS (state troopers) officer starts bringing up probable cause because the "smell" something then they will walk all over your rights. If you do stand up to them they'll likley detain you in the backseat of their cruiser then search your car. State troopers in TX are a little off in their power trips. Driving to Burning Man in 08, truck we had boiled out the transmission, and state troopers claimed marijuana smell then searched everything. We watched a drug dog sprain its foot because its handler was an ass and just threw him in the back of the trailer on top of our bicycles, highly visible, and it couldn't get any footing. And dredge, welcome back to being a decent forum poster. People can now focus on you while you're not looking for some self validation from your fiance.