Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

If I was not in forceful entry I would either,

A. Rebuild my first guild "Poison" most likely. I had so many fun times and met a lot of the coolest people on p99 while I was a part of that guild. Ill never forget the night we broke fear for the first time after TMO wiped a few times trying themselves (they were brand new at the time) or the many times I pulled plane of hate as a druid. Most people don't know this but Poison was a stomping grounds for many great folks, we eventually reformed the guild into "Acyrid" which eventually was merged into Forceful entry. I miss those days, for sure.

B. Join The A team because many close friends with whom I spent years in Poison/acyrid have made that guild their home and I always find myself regretting parting ways with a few of them. Shout outs to azzudniz and coeur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For two people that I think everyone should know, I would have to say Coeur is deffinetly one of them. One of the most helpful and selfless folks I've ever met in a video game. Guy has probably single-handedly saved hundreds of hours worth of peoples time by helping them whenever possible.

I will also second the other poster who mentioned goodies. She was one of the nicest and most devoted players in any guild I've ever ever been in with her.

Honorable mention(aka I know too many cool people to only name 2): planarity (fucking awesome player and very friendly dude), Talenos (super funny guy, loved sharing a guild tag with him), Corova (servers best paladin, smart motherfucker, very cool), Ploktor (another cool ass dude that's super nice and uber knowledgeable about the game, servers best druid perhaps), Raymor (awesome dude who will always be there for his people in any way possible), doraf (I can't tell you how many times I've been glad to have this dude as a guildmate and friend), hitpoint (another really smart and friendly person who I've had the pleasure to share a guildtag with for years) ..god this is too hard there are about 10 other people I feel like everyone should know!

Haha for anyone I left out, my peeps know its all love.
Cool post though, this place really could use more positivity.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

If I weren't in <The Knights Who Say Ni>, I would join the newly reformed <Acryid> and stage a coup against Tasslehoff, rallying his members to leave and start my own guild which I would name <Taken>.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I weren't in <The Knights Who Say Ni>, I would join the newly reformed <Acryid> and stage a coup against Tasslehoff, rallying his members to leave and start my own guild which I would name <Taken>.
lol'd, the funny thing is during it's early days <Poison> was a feeder guild to <Venom> which actually ended up being our rival guild when the leader showed his true colors one night during a hate raid we were jointly doing and basically his whole guild left him and came over to the more OG guild of the two.

ooohhhh...I know, I will form <Cowboys> and you can be <Indians> or vice versa, I have no preference.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Kobold

As I do not have a guild I would want to be in <THE A-TEAM> would love to pick Svenns brains more.

I also rate <Divinity> as they have no dramas.

My favorite person I have met so far is Bongs love that likkle trustworthy iksar xfering all my stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

o and swish for those gifs ofc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Banned

If I was not in TMO i would be in FE because they are the second best guild on the server and the officers are cool.

If I was not in TMO I would also join Tinfoil hats and just spam nonsense in the ec tunnel.

Everyone on this server should meet Raden as he makes funny fraps and Zagum for being the man who makes it all happen.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Confirmed Raden is an FE spy and Zagum is Nilbog
Old 01-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah A-Team is the best and TMO is the worst. But they are both the best in this game. Depends if you want to go to the Dark Side or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true
Old 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was not in forceful entry I would either,

A. Rebuild my first guild "Poison" most likely. I had so many fun times and met a lot of the coolest people on p99 while I was a part of that guild. Ill never forget the night we broke fear for the first time after TMO wiped a few times trying themselves (they were brand new at the time) or the many times I pulled plane of hate as a druid. Most people don't know this but Poison was a stomping grounds for many great folks, we eventually reformed the guild into "Acyrid" which eventually was merged into Forceful entry. I miss those days, for sure.

B. Join The A team because many close friends with whom I spent years in Poison/acyrid have made that guild their home and I always find myself regretting parting ways with a few of them. Shout outs to azzudniz and coeur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For two people that I think everyone should know, I would have to say Coeur is deffinetly one of them. One of the most helpful and selfless folks I've ever met in a video game. Guy has probably single-handedly saved hundreds of hours worth of peoples time by helping them whenever possible.

I will also second the other poster who mentioned goodies. She was one of the nicest and most devoted players in any guild I've ever ever been in with her.

Honorable mention(aka I know too many cool people to only name 2): planarity (fucking awesome player and very friendly dude), Talenos (super funny guy, loved sharing a guild tag with him), Corova (servers best paladin, smart motherfucker, very cool), Ploktor (another cool ass dude that's super nice and uber knowledgeable about the game, servers best druid perhaps), Raymor (awesome dude who will always be there for his people in any way possible), doraf (I can't tell you how many times I've been glad to have this dude as a guildmate and friend), hitpoint (another really smart and friendly person who I've had the pleasure to share a guildtag with for years) ..god this is too hard there are about 10 other people I feel like everyone should know!

Haha for anyone I left out, my peeps know its all love.
Cool post though, this place really could use more positivity.
How dare you leave out the biggest guild merge in P99 history of <Poison> and <Seriously Comical>!!!!

and I second, third and fourth Coeur. Adon is one of the best dudes on the server as well.
Last edited by joppykid; 01-18-2014 at 09:52 PM..
Old 01-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How dare you leave out the biggest guild merge in P99 history of <Poison> and <Seriously Comical>!!!!

and I second, third and fourth Coeur. Adon is one of the best dudes on the server as well.
I think Taken absorbed Poison years ago? I had a Ranger in Poison when it happened.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

If I wasn't in <Knights Who Say Ni>, I'd be in <Verite>.

It broke up when Soloist took a break, but i had fun in that guild for a little while.

If I wasn't in <Knights Who Say Ni>, I'd be in <Commonland Defenders>.

This is the guild i want to start when teams happens, but sadly that may not be for awhile

i dont have much interest to raid and i rarely talk to people on the internet, so i dont know many p99ers. there are a bunch of friendly folks on the server, just saying hello to someone can usually end up with a decently amusing conversation.