Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Couple of people have stated that he will leave an XP group to port for plat and ask to come back or save his spot when he is the only healer.
That doesn't seem to have anything to do with his class.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luckily its everquest and its 2016. I think we can get by and manage with a druid in the group. you're trying to act like an elitist in trivial shit
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

kys
Old 10-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being a druid in SoD is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone. At least druids in p99 have their own niche, druids in SoD are basically useless (outside of buffs) until they get runic 2. Even then, you still never really wanted them for raids/6 man.
Yeah took my 65 druid Vuve all over SoD under Dragonkin or Dragonborn guild (been too long) but your right, we are USELESS in Shards of Dalaya unless were boxing for buffs prior to raid. Once your there, GG nothing to do at least in SoD mechanics.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

NIBBZ INCOMING
Old 10-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

I went to CoM one day,. I saw Nibbz was there in a group. Then I saw other people training in that zones while nibbz was quietly exping.

The moral of the story, don't jump to conclusions.
Not really thread worthy imo. Better left to /ooc & /tell

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-10-2016 at 07:28 PM..
Old 10-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wink people like you bro

let me ask you this, what do you know of the guy? maybe his a war vet with one arm, maybe he was born with something wrong, possibly mental or deformity. what were you doing around a lowbie zone anyway? people like you make p99 horrible, i bet that guy would give me a port and sow for free and not even trip, but i bet you would pissed if not tip 30p for Clarity. your honestly making yourself look more like a prick than this lowbie who is obviously a noob. why not help him instead of downgrade him and publicize him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you have been grinding in CoM for the last few weeks, you most likely have come across a notable druid called "Nibbz".

Now before this gets out of hand and people vouch their love for Nibbz, you gotta understand that we all were noobs at the beginning of live and even playing a new class on p99. I feel bad for the guy and he has been getting some flack for really not playing his class well. Couple of people have stated that he will leave an XP group to port for plat and ask to come back or save his spot when he is the only healer.

Now if it was anyone else or purposely training other in CoM like yesterday's ***** (not gotta call you out, a petition made by 2 other players will sort you out bro), they would be despised across the board like our friendly lunatic in PoM. But this guy, I feel so bad seeing him LFG for hours and so oblivious that no one will invite him for a group.

Its great to see the community help new players out even if by 48 they don't understand the social aspects of how p99 works and thrives upon. But don't disbar someone and make him quit. Nibbz is currently grinding in CoM Eastern around 6pm and the poor fellow is being abused without any invites for groups.

Cmon forum, lest get this man off the streets and back into a wonderful xp group.

Oh he is also unguilded so...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me ask you this, what do you know of the guy? maybe his a war vet with one arm, maybe he was born with something wrong, possibly mental or deformity. what were you doing around a lowbie zone anyway? people like you make p99 horrible, i bet that guy would give me a port and sow for free and not even trip, but i bet you would pissed if not tip 30p for Clarity. your honestly making yourself look more like a prick than this lowbie who is obviously a noob. why not help him instead of downgrade him and publicize him?
Found ya!

Now this is a true story right here

Welcome to the forums man, we will always love you nibbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This is nibbz bro and those 2 ports were cleric and bard. They were free and it was to help them out really fast and one was to help someone find a corpse... if the preople of that group just asked then they would've known. Yes thanks for all the people who showed love for me.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:16 AM
Fire Giant

I'll be up front and say I was in one of the groups in CoM that would not invite him. Shortly after joining a stables group on my SK 2-3 people in the group said not to invite Nibbz because he's bad. Apparently he had gotten the Necro in my group killed the day previously. He also said he AFK's a lot and doesn't sit to regen mana.
I had a laugh, got some xp, and left.

Later I was on an alt in KC and he showed up looking for a rez because he died.
I haven't had any direct interaction but he does seem like a bad player even if it's not intentional.

I kinda feel bad for him. I remember when I was new. I hope at least one person has reached out to him to give him suggestions. But I'm not sure if that has happened.
I was joking that he just needs to join Dial a Port and fund a new, maybe melee, alt to play instead. /shrug

GL Nibbz
Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Fire Giant

Stop trying to bring in your liberalism. This is Classic stuff happening right here. People used to never invite other people into groups because they were bad, rude, or were ninja looters. Back in the day you earned a reputation as you played and if you didn't like that reputation you paid for a name change, x-fered off the server, or rerolled.
Closed Thread